2b Working correctly?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
2bfangermany

2b Working correctly?

Post by 2bfangermany »

Hello dear community,

I'm new to real e-stim and i just got my 2b with accessory pack two days ago. I was very happy with the 2b, settings and more and i loved how much power it has. But my second day experimenting i got an issue, which i will explain in the following.
I am not sure, if it works like it should or if i should contact the support. I need your experience with the device and settings.

First day:
I use the device in high power mode and use the E-Stim Systems Universal 110V/220V mains adaptor.
I experimented with the default Self Adhesive Electrode Pads and a conductive rubber loop. Depending on the location i could not go above 40% or 50% of the max. power. And sure, the rubber loops are not perfect but i used them well. Everything fine till the next "training day".
Today I tested the continuous and Puls mode again, but something changed:
- while turning the knobs the devices started to make kind of buzzing sounds if i go beyond 20/30%
- If i turn the knob to get more than about 50% power, nothing changes anymore depending on the electrodes. Using adhesive pads it changes minimally.. using rubber loops I don't feel any change.

I doubt that it should be like that? i had issues to get from 30-50% because the device is so powerful, but after the device makes buzzing noises now, it does not get much stronger than that.
I was even able to turn to 100% in continuous and pulse mode (not because i could stand that, but because it does not really get stronger?). So u can say the power turns up when turning the knob from 0 to 50% percent, but after that, the power stays almost the same.

Did you experience the same? should i contact the support or does it work near normally?
I really love the device <3 and would miss it.

Thanks in Advance!

2b or not to be! that is no question.

admin
Site Admin

Re: 2b Working correctly?

Post by admin »

Yes it sounds like your TV is working correctly. Levels are very dependent on the use of electrodes and also your personal perception. Some people work 20 to 30% others find the higher levels more appropriate to their play. The difference unlike many other power units on the market is the 2B has been designed around play, rather than arbitrary numeric levels or settings. You will also find that depending on the mode of the settings will drastically change the feel, this means to get the highest levels it's not just a case of changing level control but also choosing the correct mode and settings for that mode.

The whining you sometimes hear is related to the transformer outputs of the 2B and is perfectly normal.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd