Placement for Claude's files?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
neatherme

Placement for Claude's files?

Post by neatherme »

I recently came across the legendary Claude, or at least the knowledge of him. His tracks sound like they'd be epic, but I haven't tried any of them yet because I haven't been able to find any placement suggestions anywhere -- for either dual channel or triphase. Any suggestions, either in general for his, or for specific tracks?

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Placement for Claude's files?

Post by mrbutt89 »

I've always enjoyed a fairly standard triphase setup for these files: A to cockhead and a base loop (as common, with the top half insulated), B to the inner end of a Moaner and the base loop.
Otherwise, a good two-channel approach would be A to cockhead and base loop, B to each end of the Moaner.
These aren't very original configurations, but work well for me. Of course, there's an almost endless variety of different configurations to try.
rachaeltvuk

Re: Placement for Claude's files?

Post by rachaeltvuk »

Remember everyone is different so even the same electrode placement on different people will feel different.
Best thing is to experiment. Play the same track with different electrode placements and see how they feel.
My favourite Claude track is Contractions.