Just curious - Approximately how many 2B's left the factory as for now?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Aygoaygo
Active

Just curious - Approximately how many 2B's left the factory as for now?

Post by Aygoaygo »

Question in the heading, just curious to have an ideal on how many serious stimmers might be out there?😎

estim_si
Staff

Re: Just curious - Approximately how many 2B's left the factory as for now?

Post by estim_si »

It’s not something we would publish, but the 2B has been around 12 years, and has a strong second hand market. And the number is higher than most people expect - we do sell around the world.

Add in the other 4 boxes we produce, as well as the older units we still support (Series 1, ABox, Series 2 and the classic Remote) then you are into some serious numbers

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I'm hoarding quite a few of them and I even picked up another Series 1 second hand as that is a fantastic little box. So when my original bites the bullet I have a stand by LOL.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

estim_si wrote: ↑Wed May 25, 2022 5:23 pm It’s not something we would publish, but the 2B has been around 12 years, and has a strong second hand market. And the number is higher than most people expect - we do sell around the world.

Add in the other 4 boxes we produce, as well as the older units we still support (Series 1, ABox, Series 2 and the classic Remote) then you are into some serious numbers

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Given that the lifetine warranty does not apply to 2nd hand units... if a 2nd hand unit was to need repair, such as encoder cleaning or other repairs... would e stim systems consider repairing a 2nd hand unit.. abeit at a cost to the customer?

I have 2 units from new so I value the lifetime warranty which is worth its weight in gold. But as you say there is a strong 2nd hand market out there for the 2b... surely you must have been asked to repair one?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Davespages wrote: ↑Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 pm
Given that the lifetine warranty does not apply to 2nd hand units... if a 2nd hand unit was to need repair, such as encoder cleaning or other repairs... would e stim systems consider repairing a 2nd hand unit.. abeit at a cost to the customer?

I have 2 units from new so I value the lifetime warranty which is worth its weight in gold. But as you say there is a strong 2nd hand market out there for the 2b... surely you must have been asked to repair one?
Yes we do, and there is a small charge. The only units that we tend to avoid are ones that have been modified, or attempts to repair have been made by the user. We once has a 2B returned where the user had attempted to fix a broken socket with a plumbers soldering torch/iron. It was not nice

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

joannesReviews wrote: ↑Thu May 26, 2022 9:16 pm I'm hoarding quite a few of them and I even picked up another Series 1 second hand as that is a fantastic little box. So when my original bites the bullet I have a stand by LOL.

Thats a coincidence I just picked up a Serise 1 today second hand.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

soundcraft wrote: ↑Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:25 pm
joannesReviews wrote: ↑Thu May 26, 2022 9:16 pm I'm hoarding quite a few of them and I even picked up another Series 1 second hand as that is a fantastic little box. So when my original bites the bullet I have a stand by LOL.

Thats a coincidence I just picked up a Serise 1 today second hand.
It is a great little control box.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?