TriPhase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Davespages
Active Developer

Re: TriPhase

Post by Davespages »

it is absolutely possible to make up any cable.

However... if there is any chance of the connection pulling apart or breaking... you can guarantee it will mid session and it kinda ruins the session.
Its always best to get brand new genuine estim cables, always keep a brand new spare cable ready just in case... as cables do wear out... the tell tale sign is intermittent feeling from an electrode that changes when the wire is moved/adjusted/wobbled.

I love the 4mm low profile plugs fron estim systems as they allow me to sit down while wearing an estim butt plug.
I can be stimmed while sitting on the sofa or even while driving... and yes I've experienced a few HFO at the wheel... thanks to my wife cranking up the 2b 🤣
(Quiet road)

Anyway, back in topic...

I don't actually own a tri-phase cable.
To achieve tri-phase with a butt plug, i have drilled a 2nd 4mm hole into the base of the estim butt plug. As its aluminium, its reasonably easy to drill into the base. (I have done this with 3 of my 4 estim plugs)
Then I connect 2 black 4mm bananna plugs to the base of the butt plug (1 from chanel A and 1 from chanel B) then the 2 yellow plugs go to 2 different electrodes (for me this is B in the centre of the bipolar plug and A into a urethral sound.

Warranty warning ⚠️ drilling into your plug this will most likely invalidate the estim systems lifetime warranty
But for me that's fine on 2 points:

1: The plug is manufactured so well that there is nothing to go wrong with it. Serious, its just quality machined aluminium with a stainless steel threaded bolt and a plastic/rubber neck spacer.

Just ensure its regularly pulled apart, cleaned and dried fully before reassembly.
Also, using a cotton bud (q-tip) clean inside the 4mm hole to remove water/soap residue that can effect the resistance and perceived power/feel of the plug.

2: I would never send a butt plug back to the team at Estim systems after its been in my ass, even after sterilisation... i wouldn't want to handle used butt plugs, so would not expect the team to either.

To reiterate, for me the warranty on the plug is not an issue as there really is nothing to go wrong with it.

Dave

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Don't forget that it's possible - depending on which electrodes you're using - to achieve the triphase effect without buying a dedicated triphase cable.

For example, if you use a CR rubber loop, you can turn it into a "common" electrode by inserting one plug from one channel into one end of it and one plug from the other channel into the other end of it. (DO NOT plug both plugs from one of the channels into the same loop.)

Or if you have an electrode with a 2mm pin connection, you might find that your 2mm pin connector plugs are stackable (with a hole in the back), and you can turn that electrode into the "common". Do this by plugging one plug from one channel into one plug from the other channel, then plugging those combined plugs into the electrode. As before, make sure the two plugs come from different channels.
Mosaic54

Post by Mosaic54 »

I have found that A Split sends me over the edge consistently, but usually after using other modes for a while first. So maybe some Throb to start, then some of Stimaddict’s audio files, maybe a Milovana tease, then finish me off with A Split.
Triphase set up, common in the butt, A on the frenulum (a pad), and the B pad on bound tight balls. Adjust on 45 and I usually have the B channel power about 15 higher than A. Channels are linked so I start increasing A and it generally puts me over the edge at 38% A 53% B. It feels like a pounding in the butt and balls while a strong stem on your cock. Lower the adjust knob increases the pounding feeling because it slows it down.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Davespages wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:32 pm Bounce.

Bounce
Bounce.

Its my go to mode.

Anal plug (bi polar) and a urethral electrode.
The base od the anal trode is the common as this is where you want the biggest muscle stim.

A slow.pulse rate (10-20ish) will give a hard pulse to the penis, then the ass... and once you get ove 50-60 on the intensity. The whole dynamic changes and the plug feels like its slamming you hard... the ghost f*ck....

Even with the humungous OMG plug, in bounce it can really give a hard ghost f*ck
So i have heard of this ghost F#ck. I am newer so havent moved onto urethral but i heard a triphase with flange, loop around cock/balls, and pad on back side cock will induce it also. Any thoughts on that setup since i dont do urethral yet.
jjaerob100771
Active

Post by jjaerob100771 »

Mosaic54 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:59 pm I have found that A Split sends me over the edge consistently, but usually after using other modes for a while first. So maybe some Throb to start, then some of Stimaddict’s audio files, maybe a Milovana tease, then finish me off with A Split.
Triphase set up, common in the butt, A on the frenulum (a pad), and the B pad on bound tight balls. Adjust on 45 and I usually have the B channel power about 15 higher than A. Channels are linked so I start increasing A and it generally puts me over the edge at 38% A 53% B. It feels like a pounding in the butt and balls while a strong stem on your cock. Lower the adjust knob increases the pounding feeling because it slows it down.
Is this the ghost f#uck??