TriPhase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
CaSlut
Active

TriPhase

Post by CaSlut »

Is there any 2b pattern that works particularly well with a TriPhase setup?

CaSlut
Active

Re: TriPhase

Post by CaSlut »

Nobody?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I tend to use audio input for most of my stimming sessions, and that can be fantastic depending on the sound file in question. As for the other modes, you'd have to see what others think.

Are you asking this because you're thinking of getting a triphase cable? Or because you're thinking of getting a 2B? Or because you have both, but have so far failed to achieve the results you want? That could be really useful information.
Tech321

Post by Tech321 »

I find Split A (or split B) to be really good.
My go to setup is common to base or head and start off wih settings at 80:30 with channel b power setting at a higher level than A (Channel A power at 12 and Channel B power at 30). Then tweak these settings for near unlimited variations.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

With a bit of messing about waterfall or Wave are pretty good. The trick is to off set the power settings for a time period then once they are out of sync set them to the same setting and they will repeat.
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

Bounce.

Bounce
Bounce.

Its my go to mode.

Anal plug (bi polar) and a urethral electrode.
The base od the anal trode is the common as this is where you want the biggest muscle stim.

A slow.pulse rate (10-20ish) will give a hard pulse to the penis, then the ass... and once you get ove 50-60 on the intensity. The whole dynamic changes and the plug feels like its slamming you hard... the ghost f*ck....

Even with the humungous OMG plug, in bounce it can really give a hard ghost f*ck
phikman
Active

Post by phikman »

Hi,

Is it possible to have multiple orgasms with a tri-phase setup, even if they are dry orgasms after a full one?
Davespages
Active Developer

Post by Davespages »

its possible to have multiple orgasms with estim, not just a tri-phase setup... but yes .. i have had multiple orgams in the same session with a tri-phae setup.
Note, I cannot always recreate it even with the same setup

Advice: Its in the mind! Don't go into it with the mid set of having multiple orgasms because the pressure of trying will ruin the experience. Just relax, enjoy and if your mind is in the right place and you stim long enough, it can happen.
EBhunter

Post by EBhunter »

Is it possible to make three-phase cables yourself?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Everything is possible, but we as E-Stim Systems would not recommend it unless you understand and accept the risks. The fact you are asking the question possibly indicates you might not understand all the risks involved. Due to issues of legal liability we generally do not allow discussions regarding Homebuilt or self built E-Stim or E-Stim related projects.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd