No output on pulse, but output on waterfall

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
FirstHorizon

No output on pulse, but output on waterfall

Post by FirstHorizon »

Hello all!

I recently purchased the 2B. I have only tried it once. The clerk in the sexshop I bought it from recommended the Waterfall setting, so I started with that, and it was nice. I wanted to try the other modes. I decided to start from the first mode and just move up.

On waterfall I could start to feel something at around the 10-11% power mark. However on Pulse I couldn’t feel anything when I hit 18%. That made me a bit uneasy. I’m only using one output. When I switched back to waterfall I could again feel something when hitting those 10-11%.

Am I missing something? Something obvious that could cause this? I do know that the power level resets when you change modes, and I adjusted the power level accordingly.

Thank you in advance.

admin
Site Admin

Re: No output on pulse, but output on waterfall

Post by admin »

The simple answer is there is nothing wrong, and yes the power is different on every single mode mainly because power or the perception of power is dependent on the a number of factors not just the level. Other units limit the amount of control you have and therefore the level feels the same just the pattern changes. With all of our products
we go further so every mode can be tailored using adjustments to your particular tastes.

So the simple answer is experiment. If you're not sure why not just try it on your hand?

Hope that helps

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Satori
Active

Post by Satori »

Initially, I had the same fear/concern. That being said, compared to other modes you have to turn things up significantly higher before you start feeling anything with Pulse Mode.
soundcraft
Active Developer

Post by soundcraft »

Its not a problem with the 2B. Mine does the same thing. Some modes require using a bit more power. You soon get to know what settings to use by experimenting.
I normally start pulse and bounce modes at around 30 to 40 % while waterfall would be 20% to 25%.
Take your time and explore
FirstHorizon

Post by FirstHorizon »

Thank you all for the responses. It does indeed seem like an issue with the perception of power. I tried adjusting the pulse rate to be slower, and that made me feel it quicker.

It would make sense that a small quick pulse would require more power in order to perceive it. Thank you for the clarification!
Cyclist

Post by Cyclist »

I had the same problem at first. Since I started with the first mode which is "Pulse" I noticed a significant feeling at about 40% power. When walking through each of the built-in programs and reaching "Wave" I quickly jumped up with the output to 40% and I jumped off my seat. I decided to be more careful in different modes. Learning by doing.

Maybe it would be a good idea to write about this matter in the manual in an upcoming revision?

Greetings, Al
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is one of the reasons we always say start from zero, but I will mention it to the manual team

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd