Best setting for pain-play?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
FirstHorizon

Best setting for pain-play?

Post by FirstHorizon »

When I use the 2B alone and by myself I primarily use it for the “feel good” aspect. I could easily get to 80% high power with an anal plug on the throb mode and it still feels good. I could have gone higher, but stopped because I came.

However I often play with others, and we had used their boxes (different brand). Here we use it for pain play / punishment. Do you guys have a suggestion for electrode placement / modes to get the most out of this, while still being safe?

Davespages
Active Developer

Re: Best setting for pain-play?

Post by Davespages »

All the modes are safe and won't cause any damage (provided you use lube/conductive gel and that they are genuine electrodes.
The only exception would be if you used a short and thin conductive rubber loop as a urethral insert... you might get a burn if you max out the 2b woth a tiny electrode.

That aside.. for pain, long hard pulses work well... but are predictable
There's some painful audio files from the milonova project in the stim archive maintained by forum member Stim Addict.

You could also try them live on the milinova website.
(You will have to search for it,... milinova estim.webteases) as I'm
not sure if I can post a link to it.

The bondage webtease has some lovely sharp and painful files (for when you intentionally get the task wrong... i mean you failed 🤣

I even changed the probability chance of a punishment to be 50% so I got tortured more often 🤣🤣🤣