Pulse Width?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Dobby1
Active

Pulse Width?

Post by Dobby1 »

When its said 2.122 or 2.106 have a slightly.smoother feel, than 2.105..was that achieved by changing pulse width thresholds on the pulse feel option? My tens unit can go up to 300 hz or something and it feels stronger well not MA wise , but stronger than pulse feel 99 on 2b. Ultimately wondering if there may ever be an option to set pulse feel min/max gates (low med high)...where low would make the 0-99 range really only able to achieve typical pulse feel 50, med ..middle ish, and high while i could still select 0-99 it ..1 would actually be around 50 pulse feel and 99 would be like if i could select 150 pulse feel.???

admin
Site Admin

Re: Pulse Width?

Post by admin »

Dobby1 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:09 pm When its said 2.122 or 2.106 have a slightly.smoother feel, than 2.105..was that achieved by changing pulse width thresholds on the pulse feel option? My tens unit can go up to 300 hz or something and it feels stronger well not MA wise , but stronger than pulse feel 99 on 2b. Ultimately wondering if there may ever be an option to set pulse feel min/max gates (low med high)...where low would make the 0-99 range really only able to achieve typical pulse feel 50, med ..middle ish, and high while i could still select 0-99 it ..1 would actually be around 50 pulse feel and 99 would be like if i could select 150 pulse feel.???
There were a number of factors in the change. Given that 2.122 now has increased ranges as well as three output maps makes it hard to believe that you cannot find a level that you enjoy. In addition a number of the modes DO sweep through ranges depending on the C:D values so again possibly experiment with what the 2B can do. The big problem with what you are asking is that such an arrangement that would be perfect for you would be a waste of time for somebody else - peoples perception of feel it's such a dynamic variable it's impossible to create something that does exactly the same thing from one person to another.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Dobby1
Active

Post by Dobby1 »

Ill definitely have to look into the output maps more. Thought those were more related to power nuances than feel. C:D values? Can you expand? Is there a diagram of the output maps as well? I did find and educate myself on the low/med/ dynamic power levels, but again learning the output maps are something else has me curious how to best start my exploration. :-)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

the C:D values are the values you see on the top line sometimes separated with a colon, depending on the mode so 50:50 70:40. Internally they are called C and D, with the channel levels being A and B.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd