2B Power Supply

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
hardmasteruk
Active

2B Power Supply

Post by hardmasteruk »

Will the powersupply for the 2B work with the Series 2?

"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
admin
Site Admin

Re: 2B Power Supply

Post by admin »

No the power supply is designed to operate with the 2B only. It does give you around a 30% power increase when used with the 2B

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
lister
Active

Post by lister »

Does anyone know if there is a car adaptor I can use with the 2B? I want to use it in my caravan :-)

Lister
onan1965

Post by onan1965 »

lister wrote:Does anyone know if there is a car adaptor I can use with the 2B? I want to use it in my caravan :-)

Lister
i too am interested in a car adaptor. i see that lister posted the above question in FEB and no one has answered.
even the admin folks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thats because I have been on holiday for the last week.... A number of people have asked for one, so I will look into it.

Wayne
E-Stim Systems Ltd
onan1965

Post by onan1965 »

admin wrote:Thats because I have been on holiday for the last week.... A number of people have asked for one, so I will look into it.

Wayne
thanks for your reply. i have an additional question. on the 12v connection jack at the bottom of the 2b, is the center pin a positive or negative?

thanks
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

its +Ve, but be careful as its a longer plug that normally available.

Si
MFX

Post by MFX »

BTW if people want the higher voltage input but are concerned about using a mains adapter then you can buy an 8AA battery box from Maplin (RK44X £1.39) which will give you 12 volts with AA batteries. The box has a PP3 type battery clip on it so can simply clip on in place of the normal battery although obviously you'll need to leave the battery cover off. AA's also have the highest power density vs. size (and generally cost) of any alkaline battery so they are more economical than PP3's.
Cyberprog
Active

Post by Cyberprog »

I'd be careful using a car adapter with the 2B, as whilst with the engine off, you'll get 12V DC which is all fine and dandy, but should you start the engine up, you'll suddenly get +13.8V DC, which the 2B might not be too happy about seeing...
prickleyguy

Post by prickleyguy »

I have purchased a portable power station from Bluetti another big brand is Jackery. These power stations have AC?DC connections that you current power supply can plug into (Not sure if there are European Plugs available or not) if not there are adapters available for any plug and country. Mine is vary powerful and works great perfect for camping and taking in the caravan etc..