2B Milk Mode vs Pebble

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
whovian
Active

2B Milk Mode vs Pebble

Post by whovian »

Hi,

I own a 2B and ElectroPebble and the Milk mode on the 2B feels very different to that of the Pebble. On the 2B the power dies off the faster the pulses get but on the Pebble it ha a nice constant feel. Is there a way to get this with the 2B as currently I find myself going back to the Pebble for this.

Thanks!

estim_si
Staff

Re: 2B Milk Mode vs Pebble

Post by estim_si »

whovian wrote:Hi,

I own a 2B and ElectroPebble and the Milk mode on the 2B feels very different to that of the Pebble. On the 2B the power dies off the faster the pulses get but on the Pebble it ha a nice constant feel. Is there a way to get this with the 2B as currently I find myself going back to the Pebble for this.

Thanks!
Nope, as although the program programming for the 2B and the EletroPebble are similar, the drive systems are completely different.

Si

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whovian
Active

Post by whovian »

What about simulating it, as the pulse rate increases also increase the power output?
Mosaic54

Post by Mosaic54 »

I just read this post last week along with others talking about 2B modes I thought were just awful, specifically Milk and Waterfall. However, in reading the posts, I see that I had not really been effectively using the Adjust knob. A couple of days later I tried Milk mode and found some great settings and had a fabulous HFO.
I was using tri-phase, small plug in the ass as a common, pad on tied up balls (ch B), and pad on the frenulum (chA), just below the cock head. After considerable trial, I settled in at 10/80 and adjusted power up and eventually came with the Adjust at 20/90.
This was after about a hour of other stimming, Throb, Continuous, some computer stereo stimming as well. This site has taught me so much and now I have found a whole new area to explore using much more extreme settings on the Adjust knob. Thanks to all in the group!
Last edited by Mosaic54 on Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.