Starter pack. Anything to add?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
CryptoPhoenix

Starter pack. Anything to add?

Post by CryptoPhoenix »

Hi guys!

So I have been thinking for a while of buying 2B and made a list ready for upcoming sales at some points. I would like to order enough stuff right away so I wouldn't need to hassle with paying VAT and customs in my country several times.

Here's my current shopping list:
-2B Bonus pack
-Moaner
-Large E-bead 2.0 (apparently good for ghost fuck?)
-Electro gel
-4mm conductive rubber loops
-2mm conductive rubber loops

So I have some questions for you:
-Do I have all the cables necessary? Is all I need included in bonus pack? Do I need to get additional cables?
-Do I need triphase cables? Are they useful?
-Do I need both 2mm and 4mm conductive loops? Is it useful to have both in case? How do they differ?
-If I have Moaner, is it nice to have E-bead 2.0? How different they are in terms of feeling/ghost fucking/prostate stimulation?

Ronfire7
Active Developer

Re: Starter pack. Anything to add?

Post by Ronfire7 »

Hi and welcome.
Most recommend the 4mm loops as they have more contact area.
I have the moaner and it gives a good ghost fuck. The moaner you can sit on if you have the low profile cables ( I made my own)
I do not have an E-Bead but should work the about the same as the moaner unless fully inserted.
I mostly use my triphase cable for the simplicity of having one less conductor.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Starter pack. Anything to add?

Post by mrbutt89 »

Ronfire's advice is basically the same as I'd give. I purchased the E-Stim Systems low profile adaptors to save making my own. A good thing about them is that they add a bit of extra length to the lead, which is very useful if you're using a triphase cable and want a bit more length to reach round to the rear.
On the subject of the triphase cable... Like Ronfire, I purchased the ESS one. However, it's possible to achieve the same effect as a triphase cable with some types of electrode if you have "stackable" plugs, like some of the 2mm pin connectors. Or you can combine leads from diferent channels to make a "common electrode" using the two ends of a CR loop. Some users have cables that join two leads into one connector. Of if you're happy with a bit of DIY you can make up a triphase cable of your own.
There are plenty of options, but just remember that whichever leads you join together must come from different channels (e.g. red from A with black from B, or black from A with black from B etc.). Some users maintain that you can feel the effects differently according to which leads you combine at the "common" electrode, and for that reason they don't like the commercially available triphase cables because they feel they limit the possibilities for them.