How powerful is the new 2B?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
neo80
Active Developer

How powerful is the new 2B?

Post by neo80 »

Hi everybody.
I'm planning to change my old ET232 box, and I want a powerful box what I can connect to computer to add/create my own routines.
But I have a question about how powerful the new 2b box is.
I'd like to know a little more about the max mA of each channel and the output max voltage peak value.

estim_si
Staff

Re: How powerful is the new 2B?

Post by estim_si »

Its a hard one to answer, as the output is very much dependent on the load, but less obviously it is dependent on the program running and the indivudial settings. Straight numbers ie P-P into load X, or current are misleading at best, and plain wrong at worst. However we are looking at trying to quantify some of the outputs. Saying this if you want power, then a 2B with the mains adaptor is considerably more powerful than anything we have created before.

Si
lister
Active

Post by lister »

I have a new 2B, and a old 312, and the 2B is very very close to the 312 in power, if you run it on the power supply. I prefer the 2B over the 312 as it feels a lot smoother, and even without the power supply it is good. I started with a TENS (rubbish), tried a PES box (dull), got given a 312, (complex) and now am happy with my 2B.

Does anyone know if you can get a car adaptor (12V) for it? And can you use recharagble batteries?

Lister
darkone
Active

Post by darkone »

If it's 12v you could be able to connect directly into it. Cars run off 12v
Pain is only the start
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

Yes its 12V, but regulated and protected. We dont yet have a Car adaptor, but I will look into it

Si
MsTreat
Active

Post by MsTreat »

I had a 312 for many years, and just got the 2B this weekend. I've only tried the 2B with the power supply but it seems every bit as strong & (as was mentioned) smoother than my 312.