Software versions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
darkone
Active

Software versions

Post by darkone »

I'm thinking about buying a 2b, how do I know what version of software I should get?

Pain is only the start
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Re: Software versions

Post by mrbutt89 »

All new units are shipping with version 2.06, so that's what you should get. If you get it from E-Stim Systems themselves, then you'll be sure of getting the latest version.

(E-Stim Systems will update the software from the previous version, but this involves physically getting the unit to them, so much better to get the right version straight off.)
jeffr001
Active

Post by jeffr001 »

Hi
I notice that a bug has been found in 2.06, do the new units have 2.07 installed?

Thanks
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

jeffr001 wrote:Hi
I notice that a bug has been found in 2.06, do the new units have 2.07 installed?

Thanks
Not yet. We are working on the digital link software, which will allow us to release the updates much quicker via the internet, rather than as at the moment on a return to base. Since the digital link will require a return to base upgrade, we are trying to get the link working, and the minor bugs in 2.06 finished before releasing 2.07. Otherwise you will have to return to upgrade to say 2.07 to fix the minor bugs and then return it again for 2.08 if you want the link....

Hope that helps

Si
jeffr001
Active

Post by jeffr001 »

hi Si
thanks for the reply. As I dont live in the UK and postage isnt cheap, can you provide an indication as to when 2.07 will be released?

Thanks
J
Last edited by jeffr001 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
estim_si
Staff

Post by estim_si »

jeffr001 wrote:hi Si
thanks for the reply. As I dont like in the UK and postage isnt cheap, can you provide an indication as to when 2.07 will be released?

Thanks
J
Hopefully in the next month. Once it has been written it goes to our test team before release.

Si