BOUNCE routine

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
eknock

BOUNCE routine

Post by eknock »

Of all the routines on our 2B, BOUNCE does it for me, all the time. I wish the unit had more of this type.

estim_si
Staff

BOUNCE routine

Post by estim_si »

I'll take that on board... There are more modes planned with firmware updates, but I agree bounce, together with milk are some of my personal favs.
f0rty0ne

Re: BOUNCE routine

Post by f0rty0ne »

I'm fairly new to the 2B, and Bounce (combined with the Tri-phase cable) has become one of my absolute favorite routines. However, I do wish it was possible to turn the pulse rate even slower. I like going from fast and light, to really slow and intense towards the end, and I find "2" is just short of where I need to get pulse rate wise. I tend to have to jump over to Continuous for that final push. Please, just a bit more range! :D

I think other modes could benefit from a wider pulse range as well! :idea:

Other than that, I'm really enjoying my 2B, and I'm eagerly awaiting updates and new modes! :D
beitme
Active

Post by beitme »

I completely agree with the above :)

I also think the faster end of Bounce and similar would benefit from a finer degree of control, the difference between each adjustment is far greater at the faster end than at the slower end.
netbit

Post by netbit »

Agreed. Even more awesome would be an even longer time between Channel A/B on the slower end.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have extended the bottom time for Bounce, and Pulse with the new beta firmware.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
bunz2001

Post by bunz2001 »

I look forward to trying out the new Bounce!
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

Do we still have the old bounce? It's one of the best modes on our 2b
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes it's in the middle of the new bounce we have extended the range so slower is even slower and faster is even faster
E-Stim Systems Ltd