Is high frequency supported?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Tereos

Is high frequency supported?

Post by Tereos »

Hello

I am using a simple TENS device for e-stim and I am currently looking for a better one. Comparing the data sheets of power units I stumbled upon a device that supports a second frequency range of 8.000 - 12.000 Hz in addition to the standard range of up to 200 Hz. That seems to be an unique feature.
Does the e-stim 2B also support this type of high frequency stimulation?

Tereos

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is high frequency supported?

Post by admin »

Tereos wrote:Hello

I am using a simple TENS device for e-stim and I am currently looking for a better one. Comparing the data sheets of power units I stumbled upon a device that supports a second frequency range of 8.000 - 12.000 Hz in addition to the standard range of up to 200 Hz. That seems to be an unique feature.
Does the e-stim 2B also support this type of high frequency stimulation?

Tereos
To a certain extent. bearing in mind the 2B is NOT a TENS unit, and signals above 6Khz generally do not have much sensation, although they do have a physiological effect, which is why some devices made for treatment do offer it. No E-Stim unit will generate signals much about 6Khz for that reason.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd