help

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
gypsydog
Active

help

Post by gypsydog »

having tried electro sex for the first time recently i have a decided to invest in a system. my shopping list so far 2b unit with mains adapter,single pinwheel , veriprobe , set of the thin cock loops , set of wider cock straps, deviant .and gel .various sizes of pads Question is do I need any additional cables , etc…if so , which ones do i reqire any advice most welcomed.

mistress Voltiana
Active

Re: help

Post by mistress Voltiana »

Hi

You might want to consider going for a double rather then single pinwheel, as you can use the double anywhere safely on the body where as with a single you will have to be careful not to cross the chest area.

V
gypsydog
Active

Post by gypsydog »

Thankyou. Double pin-wheel it is then. Im sure my wife and I will have lots of fun together and solo. order's being placed next Friday as soon as I return to UK. :P
gypsydog
Active

Post by gypsydog »

Order placed and already having an effect on our sex lives , anticipation of its arrival and the subsequent pain & pleasure is quite a thrill. :twisted: :mrgreen:
gypsydog
Active

Post by gypsydog »

Shipment arrived today , it is all I had hoped for and more .... A big thank you to the e-stim.co.uk team