random help

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
h3rrp33

random help

Post by h3rrp33 »

Hi,

i recently bought a 2B unit. After a fairly fast shipping procedure i was happy to receive the unit. (I have to admit i was a tad disappointed in the construction quality: when it came out of the shrink wrap 1 screw was missing, 2 screws fell on the floor and I'm unable to screw them back in so the device is held together by 1 screw and a thick rubber band)

But enough complaints, the unit works :)

I want to do some electrotorture scenes with the random option: I'd like the unit to give random shocks: the timing should be at least one shock a minute and the strength should be well, random: from barely noticable to all helll unleashed. What are the settings I should use?

100:100 i get fast shocks that hurt a little (tested 20 minutes)
1:100 i notice noting (tested 20 minutes)
100:2 i noticed some shocks, not all that painfull (tested 20 minutes)
1:2 i noticed nothing (tested 20 minutes)

admin
Site Admin

Re: random help

Post by admin »

I'm sorry to hear about the screw issue... if you send us an email (info@e-stim.co.uk), we can sort out a replacement.

The random mode is random but over a very small time period, a matter of seconds rather than the minutes you mention... we have longer intervals planned, but they are not ready yet.

Hope this helps

Admin
E-Stim Systems Ltd