tri-phase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
BiPhotog

tri-phase

Post by BiPhotog »

Ok, so I finally got my Series 2B. Major upgrade over the DIY stereo-stim units I was using before, but I do love those tri-phase mp3 routines. I've got a suitable triphase cable and wonder how the built-in routines work with tri-phase (if at all) They should, but there is nothing whatsoever in the manual that mentions tri-phase and I do not want to damage a $400 unit trying something that isn't intended to work. How about tri-phase with stereo?

A little bit of advice from you experienced Series 2B users and some reassurances for suitability from the factory would be appreciated.

Mike
Virginia, USA

admin
Site Admin

Re: tri-phase

Post by admin »

Triphase on the 2B works best with alternating modes, personally I find 'bounce' and 'milk' work well for me. The simple answer is experiment, but don't worry in whatever configuration you use the triphase cable in, on what ever mode you will not damage the unit....

Hope this helps

Si
E-Stim Systems
E-Stim Systems Ltd
pimento
Active

Post by pimento »

It works extremely well with the training programme.
mapfrc

Post by mapfrc »

If you have stackable connectors dose in mater if you make red the common or should it always be black?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

mapfrc wrote:If you have stackable connectors dose in mater if you make red the common or should it always be black?
The black is common within the cable, so will not change if you connect red to red.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

I don't know if the triphase cable is still the same as when I bought mine a couple of years ago. Back then, both of the 3.5 mm jacks were black, so I found a red elastic band and put that round the jack which corresponded with the red plug at the other end. It's saved a lot of trial and error.