Motion sensor for 2B?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: Motion sensor for 2B?

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Thanks for the feedback; I'll add that to my list of tweaks

dirtyslave0

Post by dirtyslave0 »

admin wrote:There isn't yet, but we are working on a plug in motion sensor module for the 2B.

Si
Is this project terminated as I can not find such a product?
phil490
Active

Post by phil490 »

I am also very interested in a motion sensor which goes with the 2B. Can somebody please tell me the development status on this?
Or can I connect an external motion sensor with my PC so that the PC controls the intensity of the 2B dependant on the motion?
My website: https://stim-me.de/

My App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vycetec.stimme
mummiob
Active

Post by mummiob »

I use JoyWarrior as motion sensor on USB to control the 2B with a piece of own software, where A/B are connected to one axis movement and to big movements
get a bigger offset :D followed by a cooldown and recalibration to new position .. currently the development stalled by different reasons
diablouser
Active

Post by diablouser »

admin wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 amThere isn't yet, but we are working on a plug in motion sensor module for the 2B.
Any update after years?
Newbietoelectro

Post by Newbietoelectro »

I don't know but the Axis from electrastim has motion sensors
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

diablouser wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:35 am
admin wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 amThere isn't yet, but we are working on a plug in motion sensor module for the 2B.
Any update after years?
Not yet because not many people have asked for it, and we have been working on other projects.... it keeps slipping down the list so to speak.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Newbietoelectro wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:49 pm I don't know but the Axis from electrastim has motion sensors
The 'Gesture-mode' on the Axis is just a photocell, nice gimmick but that's all. However the Axis can't be controlled remotely and it has no "advanced menu" so the inbuilt routines can't be modified (no 'Adjustment' or MA control). This means if you don't like the 'feel' then tough because you're stuck with it. When the built-in lithium battery suddenly runs out you're f**ked coz it can't be changed and there's no backup power option. I don't like the fact that it keeps a "usage info" log that can't be deleted, so if your wife finds it she immediately knows all your private habits!