Triphase

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Soxspunkr
Active

Re: Triphase

Post by Soxspunkr »

Hi all,

I've a bit of a similar question to CompletelyFried.. As an xmas present to myself I've just bought the 2b pro pack and a triphase cable.. I've had a couple of experiments with the triphase but it's not quite what I expected. The setup I've used so far is: blue to a moaner plug anally inserted, black to rubber loop either around balls or base of my cock and red to loop around my cock head. I've tried various programs, throb, thrust and continuous seem to give the best feeling, but what I'm finding is that I seem to get the most sensation from the black in the centre and very little at either the red or blue.. Is this normal? I'm not really feeling any 'movement' either..

I know it's all very much down to individual preference, but just very interested in what modes/settings people find work best for them.

Update: had a few more experiments and had first triphase HFO today. Think the issue was using a 4mm loop for the common. knocked up a bit of a home made electrode for the common using a thick metal cock ring, some 4mm conductive rubber and a bit of tape and it worked a treat on Thrust setting.

Stef19
Active

Re: Triphase

Post by Stef19 »

jwiz1437 wrote:There are actually 4 triphase connection options:

A black to B black (typical connection)
A black to B red
A red to B black
A red to B red

The sensation for each combination will be different and depends on the triphase signal.
By now I have tried the "red/black"-Connection. The sensation is awesome. Thank you very much for the proposal!

The only aspect I have found to consider: Using stereostim this setup - dependent on the stereostim file - the setup might sometimes lead to some unpleasant spikes which do not happen in "black/black" or "red/red"-combinations. However using the "Thrust"-mode of the 2B the "red/black"-Setup is fantastic (when taking the electrode with the combined channels in the middle) between the other electrodes.

For instance: Moaner as anal plug (red of Channel 2), metal cockring on penis behind the scrotum (red of Channel 1 combined with black of Channel 2) and Penis Plug (black of Channel 1)