How does "Random" mode work?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
boundnico
Active

How does "Random" mode work?

Post by boundnico »

Hi there

I have a 2B with the newest firmware 2.104. Most programs are quite fun and easy to understand, but I cannot really figure out, what the "Random" mode does.

The manual says:
(...) The adjustment control allows the user to adjust the ‘randomness’ of the pulse range, from 2 to 100. Lower numbers give a much faster random pulse stream. (...)
First off, there seems to be no difference between values below 50 and values above 50. Both lead to a pattern where I get rather painful stings, even on relatively low power settings. I admit, the pattern is a bit random, but not very pleasurable. Between those sharp peaks, I feel almost nothing. It is better with a setting of 50, but then again, this is rather boring.

Can you explain a bit more how EXACTLY the mode works? And what really is the difference between high and low values? Maybe a picture of the plotted intense level over time would help, like you have an for the first handful of modes in the manual.

Is there a way to "slow down" the pattern? I.e. that those sharp peaks appear less often?

Thank you.

Nico

admin
Site Admin

Re: How does "Random" mode work?

Post by admin »

Modes don't have to be pleasurable - but I'll get one of the tech team to answer
E-Stim Systems Ltd
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

Is there any answer to this? Random seems to be just pulses
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

It is random but since the new beta code had a new random mode planned it's all going to change
E-Stim Systems Ltd