levels on new firmware

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
robertearl

levels on new firmware

Post by robertearl »

Since you asked, here are the relative levels where I just start to feel a tingle on the different settings
pulse 34
bounce 34
continuous 14
wave 15
waterfall 15
squeeze 40
milk 40
throb 15
thrust 15
random 45
step 20
training 20
tickle 90

robertearl

admin
Site Admin

Re: levels on new firmware

Post by admin »

some of those are quite high, but I will take your comments into consideration when remapping the levels.

At a guess - pulse on split modes would be around 34??

And were you using a batter or power supply - do you feel a difference?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
netbit

Post by netbit »

I have the same experience with those levels.

Yes, pulse and split modes start at around 34 and it does not matter whether you use a battery or a power supply.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, pulse and split modes start at around 34 and it does not matter whether you use a battery or a power supply.[/quote]

That would be curious as there is a marked output difference between battery or a power supply, of around 30%, so its very difficult to find that sensation is felt at 34, on a battery and also at 34 on the power supply, as there will be a 30% difference in levels. The only way this wouldn't occur is if you are using a love voltage power supply which we do not recommend nor supply.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
netbit

Post by netbit »

The PSU I use puts out 12V and 1.5A.

The start at around 30% is more like a jump at which the sensation is suddenly there. Still, you are right, that the initial feeling is stronger when using the PSU.
bunz2001

Post by bunz2001 »

Those numbers pretty closely match mine when not using a battery.
hardmasteruk
Active

Post by hardmasteruk »

I have a sub who feels it around 12 on battery
"Pain and Pleasure in equal Measure"
bondagefan65
Active

Post by bondagefan65 »

robertearl wrote:Since you asked, here are the relative levels where I just start to feel a tingle on the different settings
pulse 34
bounce 34
continuous 14
wave 15
waterfall 15
squeeze 40
milk 40
throb 15
thrust 15
random 45
step 20
training 20
tickle 90

robertearl
With the adjust control left at the default setting, readings for me are about the same as well. As mentioned, although the overall power output is greater, I have noticed no or very little difference when the feeling starts whether running on battery or PSU. Possibly as 30% of a small voltage is still a small voltage so harder to detect and has less impact at the lower settings where as, 30% of the higher output is a large boost and, in comparison, very noticeable?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We are well aware that some people feel levels differently, its one of the reasons that the new firmware has been experimenting with remapped levels. Have you tried it? Just join the developers section of the forum. I'm going to lock this topic as there is no point of everyone repeating the same thing for something that is changing.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd