New User - Settings Advice please

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Rich2222

New User - Settings Advice please

Post by Rich2222 »

I'm new to this and would like some advice on how to optimise my settings.

I have a 2B currently set up as follows :
Mode = Pulse
Pulse Speed = 10
Pulse Feel = 5

Channel A - 29%
30mm round electrodes on Penis shaft

Channel B - 33%
Anal Electrastim Silicone Noir Aura Multi-Probe

I get a good heavy pulse from the anal electrode on Channel B, but I I can't seem to be able to get the same effect on the electrodes on Channel A
It goes quite quickly from a slight prickling sensation at lower power, to an uncomfortable sensation at higher power.

I am looking to get a heavy (but not uncomfortable) pulse on the penis.

Can anyone suggest where I am going wrong (or redirect me if I am in the wrong area / forum)?

Regards

beitme
Active

Re: New User - Settings Advice please

Post by beitme »

Hi Rich,

I find smaller electrodes like you have on channel A feel better after a warm-up period. Let them run on their own using continuous at the highest power that doesn't bother you, and then gradually increase that over time as you get used to the sensation. It gets rid of the prickly feeling when you start to play properly.

Try experimenting with electrode placement on channel A, sometimes a difference of a mm or so can change the experience entirely.

Don't expect to ramp up from low power to high as fast as you can turn the knob if you want something heavy but not uncomfortable. Changing the pulse wave (shift & adjust) can also help hit your nerve endings with something more pleasurable (or more painful).

Unfortunately it's really a case of each to their own and spending time experimenting will help you figure out what works and what doesn't, and that's a great start to taking charge of the control box on another willing subject ;)

Perhaps a sticky thread with *exemplary* settings would be really useful for those new to using their control boxes? There must be a bunch that work for most people really well and the manual doesn't really help in this regard!! Admin...?

Mike
admin
Site Admin

Re: New User - Settings Advice please

Post by admin »

Flipping through the various threads there are a few comments on what settings people use, but the general guidance is experiment - and then post what works for you!!

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd