"covert stimming" tips and tricks

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
mrbutt89
Active Developer

"covert stimming" tips and tricks

Post by mrbutt89 »

The 2B's relatively small size and portability are one of it's major advantages over other power boxes. With a little ingenuity it can be concealed about your person and taken out and about for "covert stimming". There's nothing quite like the feeling of being pleasured invisibly while no-one around you knows what's going on down below!
I thought it might be fun to collect tips and tricks from people who have done some covert stimming, so that others might be encouraged to give it a go.

Here's some ideas to get us started:
1) Choose electrodes which are easy to keep in place when you're moving around. You don't want ones which will be easily dislodged, gving you a jolt where you don't need it.
2) Get a pair of waterproof jogging bottoms to wear under your outer trousers. You won't need to worry about any leaking fluids, and you'll probably be able to slip the control box in a pocket and conceal all the wires under your outer layer.
3) Do a few trial runs around the house first to iron out any potential shortcomings with your chosen setup.

koala56

Re: "covert stimming" tips and tricks

Post by koala56 »

I was stimming in my car on a forest parking.
sun roof open on a sunny day, was realy nice!

I was wearing conductive rubber under wide trousers.
The power supply was on an 220V car battery Inverter, so
I was able to use full power on this nice day :D