Milovana cock hero stim programs

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Omfgrh

Milovana cock hero stim programs

Post by Omfgrh »

If you guys go on milovana.com there is a thread about estim files that are made to match the beats of corresponding videos. These files work great on a stereo stim but with the 2b I find the processing of the audio files really changes these files dramatically and it doesn't have the same effect. Could the 2b ever be upgraded with a feature that will just let the wave forms determine the amount of voltage fed to the trodes? Or is there too much liability in having such a setting if not using proper audio tracks?

Those files were great since they were hands free pretty much. Set a volume level and it slowly ramps up in intensity and amplitude. I achieved an hfo with the 2b but I had to constantly be adjusting settings power levels etc... I kind of liked the hands free aspect and the variety of beats those files had.

hawkeye
Active

Re: Milovana cock hero stim programs

Post by hawkeye »

These files works perfectly with the 2B I have used them myself.

The important thing is to just set the volume on the speaker at max, the person behind the files told me that and then you connect to the 2B, and then just regulated the power on the eStim box. and the voltage will increase and decrease just like they should.

But if you do consider some changes, please don't make it so they will mess up with the setup as it is now, because in my opinium they are perfect, have archived multiply HFO with them through the time :)

When I did not set the volume at max (like I did in the beginging) I got terrible harsh sudden jolt of increased voltage very very unpleasent!
MobyIcky
Active

Post by MobyIcky »

Wouldn't max volume vary between players? I would think the distortion would show up at max no?
GM66
Active

Post by GM66 »

I've found that when I'm using audio programs or whatever to control my 2B, I get the best out of them by setting the (for example) laptop's volume output (the actual output, from the speaker icon in the system tray) to 50%, and the program I'm using for playback/control's volume set to max(I use AIMP3, but it doesn't matter)and leave it alone. I then control the channel response from the 2B itself. works great for these CH stim tracks.
Roamer
Active

Post by Roamer »

The 2B does in my view handle audio files differently from other equipment I have. I think it does some kind of processing with the audio file that is being input that changes things. Not exactly sure what those changes are but I would describe it as a loss of fidelity. Also I have some files that feel very differently on the 2B versus other equipment that I have. Since most of my files were produced by folks writing for either a stereo stim unit or an Erostek box they have been specifically tailored for those types of units. I expect that you could tweak the files using something like Audacity to work better with the 2B. Just to be clear I don't think this is a case of one being better than the other only that the various types of equipment work differently. I think I read in one of the other posts on the forum that the new version of the software that is being developed will treat audio files differently. You might consider asking to be part of the developers forum so that you can try the beta software and see if that makes a difference to your experience.
theZorro

Post by theZorro »

In my experience it doesn't work perfectly. I tried several files, some of them looks interesting in Audacity, sound sometimes pretty promising, but when it gets to sensation... Well, they do produce some, sometimes even interesting, but it never creates an effect those files are created for. For slow stroke pace I can feel the rhythm, but when it gets to something faster it fades into more constant sensation. I tried to play with Adjust knob - something changes, but effect is not there.
So, those who reported perfect results - do you mean there is correct rhythm or you mean it just gets you to HFO? If first, can you share file names which work for you and your throde setup, please?
theZorro

Post by theZorro »

I still hope for answers on above questions, but I'll ask another.
Is this new beta software reacting considerably faster on changes in input sound? Or in another words, will it work better in the situation I described above?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The new Beta Firmware does have an improved response when it comes to audio, and the next Beta should be out in the next week or so.

However remember the 2B was never designed to work with pure audio stereo stim files, more with music audio as a source, so at the moment you are never going to get a direct correlation in terms of response.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Highdays

Post by Highdays »

That's great news. If the feedback is good it will give me a good reason to go ahead and buy a 2B!
piercecbt
Active

Post by piercecbt »

For admin: are you saying that we can use a regular mp3 song music that we would hear on the radio and it'd be safe using a 2b? I know some have but always been afraid to do to spikes. Will the 2b take them out?
Thanks