how to connect

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
oursecret

Re: how to connect

Post by oursecret »

admin wrote:If the only port listed is the Bluetooth port, then the drivers are not correctly installed. the 2B does NOT use bluetooth to connect. At the moment your Mac is not seeing the USB Interface.

Si

I've attached the latest Mac USB driver... I'll add it it the sites in the next few days
Installing the latest driver did not help. With the new driver there are two ports listed: Bluetooth-Incoming-Port and usbserial-FTHC73PU. I selected the usb port but still see the question marks when I click on the Connect button.

What do I try next?

oursecret

Post by oursecret »

admin wrote:So did you turn commander on on the 2B? Do you have an 'arrow' showing on the display?

Si
I don’t see an arrow when I set the mode of my 2B to Commander:
IMG_2771.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

You now have the right port, but you haven't actually activated Commander Input on the 2B.

from your picture you able to be still in the select mode ..... from the screen you show, with Commander:On, press select and you should see the normal screen return, with an arrow indicating that Commander Input is now. available....
IMG_2918.jpg
Hope that helps

Si
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
E-Stim Systems Ltd