Installing Drivers on a PC

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

Installing Drivers on a PC

Post by admin »

If you are having problems in getting your E-Stim Systems Digital Link to work on a PC running Windows 7 or above, then have a look at our detailed instructions on our page How to Install the Digital Link Drivers on a PC

Any errors or corrections then please post here

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
Serveur

Re: Installing Drivers on a PC

Post by Serveur »

I have just purchased a 2B pro pack and have now connected it to my PC and all is working as expected, though I did have some issues with installing the drivers.

I used the manual method as it did not work automatically, and the instructions state:

3. Find the line that shows Windows and right click on the file marked 'Setup Executable' you should then see a drop down window with an option to Save Target As'.
4. Select this option and safe the file to a suitable location such as your Desktop for convenience.

I did this, but the zip file that was downloaded did not contain the executable file - to get that I needed to download the zip file called 2.12.24.

Posting this in case anyone else has the same issue.
wakwak
Active

Post by wakwak »

Regarding the drivers, I think that the .zip files are currently not correct: The file on the USB delivered with my unit this week has not been containing an executable, whereas on the website, the file linked as 2.12.24 (http://www.e-stim.co.uk/downloads/drive ... _Setup.zip) contains an .exe file, while the "setup executable" (http://www.e-stim.co.uk/downloads/drive ... tified.zip) does not. So if anybody wants to install the drivers manually and is looking for the .exe file, don't get confused! :)
Scorpio

Post by Scorpio »

I wish I had read this first because I just had the same problem and finally got it installed and working. I was getting frustrated because I first had to get a newer lap top because my old one was still running Vista and the drivers wouldn't work with it to start with.
peridef

Post by peridef »

hi i can't get my 2b connected to my pc.
i'm a computer nitwit so i really need help. please!!!