Best method for HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ElectroEni

Best method for HFO

Post by ElectroEni »

Hey there,

i got a 2B very new and wanted to know what YOUR best method for hand-free Orgasms is?

Wich Probes and wich programm and settings?

I am rel. new to the e-stim-Thematic...

Thanks for your Information and Support!

KayEstim
Staff

Re: Best method for HFO

Post by KayEstim »

You could try prostate stimulation it works best for me. The method I would suggest is to use one of the Premium Electrodes and only connect the head and then anally insert it then use a conductive rubber loop just behind the head.
Depending on which loops you are using will depend on if you need a BiCable or not. You will need one if you use 2mm loops but if you use 4mm loops a standard 4mm cable is fine.
I then find any of the "pulsing" modes work best for example Pulse, Throb or Thrust work well but everybody is different so do play around with modes and settings as well as positioning of the electrodes.

Hope this helps.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

For me, the best way is step mode, feeling how power is slowly increasing, always makes me cum.
ElectroEni

Post by ElectroEni »

Sounds good for a beginning, i will give it a try!
whynow1989
Active

Post by whynow1989 »

Being new with the 2B, I find a band at the base of the cock with negative and just below the head with Positive. I may need a different probe, but I personally have not gotten anything out of the anal probes (again, from everything I read, that is all different for each person). This is usually on Channel A.

I have also triphased to the base strap, and another positive to a pad in the taint area.
stimcub2

Post by stimcub2 »

I'm having a lot of luck with the torpedo and silicone loops. More than anything though it seems to be about frame of mind. Helps to be really horny and not in a rush.
Electroboi81

Post by Electroboi81 »

I have both the series 1 and the 2b boxes. I 'cracked' the HFO on the Series 1's by adjusting the yellow 'pulse feel' knob until the sensation focused right at/behind the head. I'd say around the 8'oclock position. My setup was and usually is still a red lead to a conductive rubber loop around the head and a black lead to a larger loop at the base, under the shaft and balls. Consistently getting HFOs from that was addictive, to say the least. I saved up and ordered the 2b, and as expected, I could HFO by adjusting the 'feel' which is the 'adjust' wheel on the 2b, usually with the select button held down on most program modes, and find the spot. It's around 70 for me.
DavidPGB
Active

Post by DavidPGB »

I use a combination of two conductible large tube rings (on either side of my ball sack), a steel urethral insert and a length of conductible tubing passing within a CB6000s Chastity Cock Cage locked onto my cock. The large tube rings and the steel urethral insert have snap on connections and the length of conductible tubing within the Cock Cage accepts a 2mm male end cable. When my cock is locked up in the Cock Cage and all four connections are made, I can have a HFO every time with E-STIM after some serious edging building up to orgasm.
throwawayacct
Active

Post by throwawayacct »

ElectroEni wrote:Hey there,

i got a 2B very new and wanted to know what YOUR best method for hand-free Orgasms is?

Wich Probes and wich programm and settings?

I am rel. new to the e-stim-Thematic...

Thanks for your Information and Support!

Prostate probe (another brand) and rubber loop around base of shaft and scrotum, a rubber strap around the shaft, and a rubber glans electrode. I can switch between a tri-phase by connecting both black leads to the "middle" loop and red on the prostate and glans, or treat them like a standard A/B channel setup - depending on the setting. Bounce, Pulse, and Milk on the 2B, or an audio file on the Stereo setting will usually do it. Sometimes it doesn't, though...and then I'm basically slow draining myself over a couple hours until I give up in frustration...
ecripe72

Post by ecripe72 »

I have found some vids with stim tracts to help with the excitement level as well as switching electrode placements.