Best method for HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Sigsys
Active

Re: Best method for HFO

Post by Sigsys »

stimrunner4444 wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 10:12 pm You have to ask yourself what excites you sexually. Do you get turned on by penile stimulation, anal stimulation, both? [...] If you just want minimal expense and penile stimulation gets you off, than either CR loops or tens pads on the penis (one at the base and one at the top below the head) is a simple and cost effective set up.
Could not agree more!
Of course ‘whatever floats your boat’ is absolutely true for e-stim, but I feel like sometimes it is seen as an arms race where the most complex set-up Is expected to deliver the best sensations. After having experimented with both anal and urethral stimulation I find myself coming back to CR loops nearly every time.

Regarding a go-to method for HFO, here is what I do:
- warm up with continuous at a level where you can feel a buzz instead of just a tingle but nothing too demanding
- switch to waterfall and put adjust on 98, then turn up the intensity until the pulsing feel gets quiet strong. Now turn down the adjust level one step after another but with a minute or so between the steps. For me this turns the pulse into a powerful squeeze as you stay around the peak output for longer. For a pulsing feeling with a more pronounced peak 93 is great as well as 85 where it really becomes a squeeze but with a quick build up. Going even slower depends on your taste.

Either turning up the intensity at this point gets me to HFO or:
- switch to training and put adjust to 100. Immediately turn up the intensity to a number which you would enjoy in continuous. Go through the program repeatedly and adjust the intensity to where it is strong to you but does not put you over the edge. When you are at this point wait for the program to finish and in the short brake increase the intensity by as big a value as you dare (maybe try 5, next time 10 etc.). Feeling the higher intensity in earlier steps while knowing there is more to come really adds to the physical sensation of the high power during the last steps.

BiguySF
Active

Re: Best method for HFO

Post by BiguySF »

I have tried various methods and (as above), I come back to the CR loops.

I have tried a number of variations but cannot get a good prostate feeling, ie. as good as the pressure using a finger or toy and the ghost fucking also does not hit the right spot either.