Best method for HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Svennis
Active

Re: Best method for HFO

Post by Svennis »

I really like the estim teases on the Milovana site, the in between pauses makes it all a lot better.
It works through the audio input in the 2B.

Stimmmer0815
Active

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

by Svennis » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:51 pm
I really like the estim teases on the Milovana site, the in between pauses makes it all a lot better.
It works through the audio input in the 2B.

Where do i find the files on the site?
I have to register first?

Greetings C.
Zeus

Post by Zeus »

Just search the words: Milovana and Estim on google it will bring you directly to the files.

Zeus
Stimmmer0815
Active

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Thank you very much for your hint.

This is nearly the best i´ve tried before.
Is it possible, that the 2B can not handle all Stereo signals?
Especialy the E-Stim tower in the GuidMe version has alternative Pain files.
I think they are not working with the 2B.

Greetings.
Singular
Active

Post by Singular »

Stimmmer0815 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm Thank you very much for your hint.

Greetings.
Yep, they are working on the A-Box but the 2B "flatten" the Pain spikes :-/ So they sadly dont work :-(
Stimmmer0815
Active

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Singular wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:16 pm
Stimmmer0815 wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:24 pm Thank you very much for your hint.

Greetings.
Yep, they are working on the A-Box but the 2B "flatten" the Pain spikes :-/ So they sadly dont work :-(
Do you know if they are working with the ET 312b? I only know that they have to work propperly with the Stereostim BT-Stim from current pleasures.
Maybe i try this one next time. It is much more cheaper then the ET312 because it is only for AudioStim like the A-Box. Advantages are you can use Tri-Phase Stim.
sparkboi
Active

Post by sparkboi »

Best method for me ... one conductive rubber ring around my package and one conductive rubber ring around the shaft right under the head connected to channel A ... Moaner plug on channel B. Favorite mode is Bounce. High Power. Link Channels A and B. Set B a little higher to get more sensation. Slowly increase speed and power and try to hold back for as long as possible. When I'm almost there ... give the power a nudge. HFO every time!
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Intensity mode, or always on (not sure what mode this is on the 2b) always gets me. I keep slowly turning up the power level until I can't take it anymore. Another mode that gets me is a slowly increasing level (like a ramp up mode) and waves that slowly build up speed. Other than that it's just edging forever :o
Cornishguy
Active

Post by Cornishguy »

I seem to find using the stereo input the best method, hfo achieved using the Estim audio CD and also Estim tower from Milovana
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Just had my first hfo with the 2b. That throb mode is a killer.

Had the 2b set to ramp up every 6 seconds, 1 step for channel a and 2 steps for channel B
Had a loop around the base of the penis and the PES corona cockhead loop on the top. Electrastim Rocker Butt plug channel B.

2b on low power mode and on throb. Got to 55A and 99B(?) in the rampup and had the HFO.

It was ramping up with my custom raspberry pi software (Posted in the Development forum).