Best method for HFO

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
neo80
Active Developer

Re: Best method for HFO

Post by neo80 »

Stimaddict wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:47 am
Chris99 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 pm...with dual channels connected (2 posti to 2 neg)
Sorry to be pedantic but there is no positive or negative with the 2B. All stimboxes use a form of alternating current waveform because DC can be dangerous when stimming your tender bits. Confusion arises coz of the red/black coloured cables but they do not denote polarity.
Chris99 wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:59 pmI’ve even cum 3 times on one session within 70 mins, honest I really did.!!! :shock:
God I wish I could do that! One shot and I'm finished :oops:
Well, after checking with an oscilloscope, I can say that there is a positive and negative. All waveforms I got from 2b are pulsating current

Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

neo80 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 10:50 amWell, after checking with an oscilloscope, I can say that there is a positive and negative. All waveforms I got from 2b are pulsating current
This is where it starts to get a bit too technical. There are many ways to explain what positive and negative means in an AC context. By definition Alternating Current is an electric current that reverses its direction many times a second at regular intervals, typically used in household power supplies.

When it comes to stimming we are talking about waveform output. Proper stimulation signals are Alternating Current (AC), which is not considered to have polarity because the polarity reverses so rapidly. This is called "biphasic".

Erotic stim units, including the 2B, have biphasic (AC) output, which changes polarity once for each pulse of the waveform. The beginning and ending half-pulses must be opposite polarity, usually beginning with a positive waveform half and ending with a negative waveform half.

What this all boils down to is that red or black wires on either channel (A or B) of the 2B have equal positive and negative "pulses" so the wires are interchangeable, i.e. they have no polarity.

Incidentally a few TENS or EMS units have a Direct Current (DC) "monophasic" pulsed signal, which does have polarity, but these are strictly for medical use and not suitable for erotic stimulation purposes.
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

Before they made updated
Thrust Mode was the best one
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Update what? are you refering to the Betas? Thrust has has no major changes for the last couple of years.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Rub81
Active

Post by Rub81 »

It is different than before
it feels more like a continues mode and before it was not believe me or not.
Now i have to set it at High power and 100 pulse and it still is not anything like that when i bought the pro pack a while ago.

I firts thought ok the cable are broken i exchanged them and still the same.
Waterfall is the only mode that works still new and also it changed.

sorry i hope you can do anything to make the update like before
beta would be great to have acces to when thrust moder return like it was before
KayEstim
Staff

Post by KayEstim »

You have posted about this on another thread.
CS have checked and we have no record of you having an upgrade done by us directly based on the email you sent this morning. Your email has been replied to and if you can provide CS with the details of your full name and any other email addresses you may have used in correspondence or better still the Repairs Authorisation Number that you had this upgrade done under then they can look into it further.

All this said none of the production firmwares have changed any modes at all so I would respectfully suggest this is a perception matter, but have you tried adjusting the rate and feel?

You are always able to change the firmware back to what you had before if you are not happy with the version you have, if you have the Digital Link to do it.

What version firmware are you currently on and what was it before? As previously mentioned none of the versions of the Firmware available outside of the Developers Forum have had any changes to the modes and specifically to Thrust mode.
Kay
Sales Director
E-Stim Systems
VTKWorks
Active

Post by VTKWorks »

re: HFO

It took me a good bit to get there using e-stim as a new user. The main things that helped out was being a little(or a lot) more aggressive with the output; realizing I can take more than I thought. After that point, as long as the placement is generally good, I can get there.
matt2015
Active

Post by matt2015 »

I use a silicone loop around base of cock and mid-shaft using thrust mode . it feels great HFO every time.
bennieke

Post by bennieke »

want to try that Big Jim, where to buy in the EU?
stimrunner4444
Active

Post by stimrunner4444 »

You have to ask yourself what excites you sexually. Do you get turned on by penile stimulation, anal stimulation, both? Do you enjoy teasing or forcefully pleasuring your sexual regions? This will determine probe selection and positioning. If you just want minimal expense and penile stimulation gets you off, than either CR loops or tens pads on the penis (one at the base and one at the top below the head) is a simple and cost effective set up. Mode choice is also dependent on what sensations turn you on and what electrodes you choose. For me, the simplest set up that gets me off is a CR loop at the base of my penis and one at the top. I then like to warm myself up/tease myself with various modes. I start with pulse and adjust the intensity and adjustment knobs. I'll move on to waterfall and then throb. If throb can't get me off than I go on to continuous. I continue to turn up the intensity of continuous mode until my penis can't take it anymore and it explodes.