Milk mode problem ?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
SteamStimlater
Active

Re: Milk mode problem ?

Post by SteamStimlater »

Hi admin,

okay the sounds comprehensible it is axactly how it feels.

Is it possible to adding more modes on the device?

Addionally i have to suggest, that is maybe a solution to use a shorter range. So that the differnece between short and pulse width is not so big. --> A smaller cylcus.

But maybe u can explain how to use the current milk mode. Because i can not found a convenient setting. Because either the intesity is at fist okay and then much too low and vice versa.

I can not found the association to the actually "milking". But i see a great potential in this mode. Would be interessting how othter user use and evaluate this mode.

PS. It is very great to have this forum. :-)

SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

sorry, ghave to correct some mistakes

Hi admin,

okay the sounds comprehensible and it is axactly how it feels.

Is it possible to adding more modes on the device?

Addionally i have to suggest, that it is maybe a solution to use a shorter range. So that the differnece between short and long pulse width is not so big. --> A smaller cylcus?!

But maybe u can explain how to use the current milk mode. Because i can not found a convenient setting. Because either the intesity is at fist okay and then much too low and vice versa.

I can not found the association to the actually "milking". But i see a great potential in this mode. and imagine how it should work. Would be interessting how othter users use and evaluate this mode.

PS. It is very great to have this forum. :-)
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

admin wrote:The problem is the intensity is directly linked to the pulse width, so higher frequencies are always going to feel less powerful, unless we adjust the level at the same time - we owuld have to create new modes to consider this.

SI
You should!
Or add an option to the menu, in order to "compensate short pulses" (add it to the list) ;)

I think I have already write about this...
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8272&p=10633#p10633
jimbeam
Active

Post by jimbeam »

neo80 wrote:
admin wrote:The problem is the intensity is directly linked to the pulse width, so higher frequencies are always going to feel less powerful, unless we adjust the level at the same time - we owuld have to create new modes to consider this.

SI
You should!
Or add an option to the menu, in order to "compensate short pulses" (add it to the list) ;)

Yes, I think this is a necessary option !

If you read through the posts, there are many users which complain about the 2B to be "harsh" or "spiky".

Maybe some like this behaviour, but some surely do not.
I have to admit, that the more I test the 2B, the more I like my old Series 2 !!

Especially in the Milk mode, where the frequency is going up and down automatically, there shouldn't be such a difference
in feeling at low frequency (ultra strong) and high frequency (nothing to feel unless you increase the strenght of the impulses, which is
too bad when the frequency goes down again - hurry to turn it back..).

Since you already have the option to adjust the "harshness" with the "adjust-regulator" - why not increase the power of this regulation.

The other thing is to really adjust the level when changing the frequency.

The old Series 2 does this quite well - keeps the level quite constant at any frequency !
throwawayacct
Active

Post by throwawayacct »

SI

Tech question: Is it easier on your end to develop new firmware for such a function, or would it be easier to incorporate it into a newer version of the Commander? Just thinking aloud, I'll bet a vast majority of users are in front of a computer when they're having a session.
goldfrog
Active

Post by goldfrog »

SteamStimlater wrote:Regarding to this...
I have one big Problem with the Milk Mode (also with the Throbbing Mode).
I tired using an audio file. I downloaded some samples from Freesound (https://freesound.org), found a few I liked or thought would make for good milking, then used a Mac program called 'Fission' [from Ambrosia software] to patch together a series of the samples. If you're worried about decreasing intensity, find a sample that's of 'low' intensity and then up the intensity of each 'paste'—each copy of the sample that's dragged into the increasing-in-size file—before 'removing all splits' in the file. Then save or export the file. I've made files of about 20 mins length in this way. I particularly like the files by a fellow called Jayge on the Freesound website.
SteamStimlater
Active

Post by SteamStimlater »

thanks goldfrog for the recommendation, i will try this asap.