Creating routines for stereo play

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
bpmatat

Creating routines for stereo play

Post by bpmatat »

Hello,

After having tested mp3 files found on internet, I wanted to create new ones, by cutting and assembling some parts together.

I found a free app, Audacity, and I can now do all that and even create new files with sounds in diffrent frequencies, ramps, silences...

Using it is not difficult, it only takes time to adjust the sounds with what you search as sensations.

Enjoy !

silicum
Developer

Re: Creating routines for stereo play

Post by silicum »

Don't forget to share the files! :)
lightup
Active

Post by lightup »

I'm writing some software for use with the 2B, it doesn't use the commander interface but audio generation on your PC. If all goes to plan some one can remote control the audio tone generation.

Would it be something people would be interested in?
cbtpup
Active

Post by cbtpup »

This has probably been covered elsewhere but I have just yesterday discovered the program Phaser. It appears to allow the creation of audio files and allow them to be placed into a playlist, in essence recreating some of the more clever "favorite" library functions of Nigel's excellent Control app. Can anyone offer any feedback on this app? It does look interesting. I have only briefly tried stereostim with my 2B, and it worked well.
0x00null

Post by 0x00null »

lightup wrote:I'm writing some software for use with the 2B, it doesn't use the commander interface but audio generation on your PC.
Funnily enough I was just thinking what a good idea that would be - I've got a few ideas of my own. I wish there was a way to switch between audio and serial mode (that's one for the developers forum, I suppose, when I ask for access :p)