What insertable is best for prostate stimulation

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Shwiftee

Re: What insertable is best for prostate stimulation

Post by Shwiftee »

Would a bipolar electrode placed on the prostate itself, like the Electronus or similar, provide better stimulation for pleasure?

I have the Moaner and a 2B box with spectra360 lube as well, but haven’t been able to successfully come close to an orgasm except for once.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Shwiftee wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:15 pm Would a bipolar electrode placed on the prostate itself, like the Electronus or similar, provide better stimulation for pleasure?

I have the Moaner and a 2B box with spectra360 lube as well, but haven’t been able to successfully come close to an orgasm except for once.

You need to try to drive current through the prostate rather than just against it surface. Try the Moaner head and something like a single conductive rubber loop on your cock. That way the current will flow through the prostate rather than just bounce off the top of it.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
pee

Post by pee »

I am trying to stimulate my prostrate . i have a 2b . and have being trying with a insertable similar to the Flange ,i have used it a number of times with no real feeling ,
so have half dipped the head with plasti dip to increase the focus on the prostrate , last night i connected the insertable up to a spring loaded loop around my glands ( on channel A) and i used ( channel B) in triphase with the Gland loop a pads on underside of cock ( channel B ). I ran Throb for a while to warm up . ( very nice ) the switch to waterfall and playing with settings got to this A=18 93/ 30 B=28 . felt like i was being stroked witha firm grip . :D realy nice . but not going anywhere .
after 30 mis switched back to Throb . i used similar settings . arart from 93 which was 50 . and it slowly drove me up the hill .heart thumping ,sweating everthing hard.
then bag . never felt anthing like that before . wonderful . but still didnt feel anything from my prostrate , thi seamed to be all focused on my cock . how do you know
when you have the inseratle in thr=e right place . :?: