Use of the power supply allowed while battery is inserted?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stef19
Active

Use of the power supply allowed while battery is inserted?

Post by Stef19 »

So far I have always been using the power supply while using the 2B. Thus I did not insert the battery into the 2B in the first place.

However, sometimes it would be more comfortable not having to use a power supply. Therefore my question: Is it allowed to leave the battery in the 2B while using a power supply?

If this is the case, one could use the 2B very flexible depending on the room it is used in without have to insert and take out the battery.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Use of the power supply allowed while battery is inserted?

Post by admin »

Yes you can run a 2B from the mains if you have a battery connected.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
Stef19
Active

Post by Stef19 »

Thank you for the Information!
neo80
Active Developer

Post by neo80 »

Stef19 wrote:one could use the 2B very flexible depending on the room it is used in without have to insert and take out the battery.
You can even connect / unconnect the mains adaptor while working, but as you get more power with mains, you should remember to turn down the power a little before connecting the mains adaptor ;)
Stef19
Active

Post by Stef19 »

neo80 wrote:
Stef19 wrote:one could use the 2B very flexible depending on the room it is used in without have to insert and take out the battery.
You can even connect / unconnect the mains adaptor while working, but as you get more power with mains, you should remember to turn down the power a little before connecting the mains adaptor ;)
Good to know :D . Thank you for the informaton!
FelixThePony
Active

Post by FelixThePony »

Is it possible to hook up a 12V DC battery to the 12V port? I would like to get more mileage out of the 2B when being mobile....
maccoa
Active

Post by maccoa »

FelixThePony wrote:Is it possible to hook up a 12V DC battery to the 12V port? I would like to get more mileage out of the 2B when being mobile....
That's what I did
e-stim 2b
CR ring 6mm