17 Modes and Random play ?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Emka8
Active

17 Modes and Random play ?

Post by Emka8 »

Hello everyone,

This playtoy seems fantastic, however I have some questions about what it can actually do.
it says that it has 17 modes, which seems a lot. Can someone tell me how these 17 modes work and what they do?

In other words what kind of modes are there exaxtly and what are the differences?
I am especially looking for modes where you can plug yourself in , but where you can set up a RANDOM shock session

Does one or more of the modes exist with actual Randomisation shocks ?
How random would it be exactly and what are your experiences ?

My ideal dream would be to tie my self up and after that I have attached it to myself.
And then I would love for it to shock me for 2 hours , where I can not predict how HARD and how FAST and OFTEN it shocks

Thank you so much for everyones reaction .

Emka8
Active

Re: 17 Modes and Random play ?

Post by Emka8 »

Very keen to know more about these 17 modes ..

looking forward to reactions
Serveur

Post by Serveur »

If you go to the 2B product page you can download the user manual which gives details of the various modes. With regard to your question about random use I have only had mine a few days (and love it already) but there is a third party control app you can download that seems as though it can set up a "playlist", though that isn't what they call it. I haven't looked at it too closely yet though there does seem to be a random element to it if you wish.
Tartos

Post by Tartos »

Hello Emka8,

You can see the details of the different modes at the end of the manuel : http://store.e-stim.co.uk/downloads/manuals/2B.pdf
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Yes, in my app, you can set up a list of favourites, and then choose which ones to include in a random loop.

The loop can be set to run for a specific time, or just once through. It will shuffle the list after each iteration, and can be programmed to add extra variance, for example delay between settings, different run-times, and also adjust the output levels, either by a random amount in each direction, or progressively higher each time through the loop.

All the info on my site at roughsex.org/estim