B ok, A no signal?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
cbtpup
Active

B ok, A no signal?

Post by cbtpup »

I have a fairly recent 2B. It has not been used much. I got it out this week and noticed that I was feeling nothing with output A. If I plug into output B, there is most definitely a signal. I will continue to try this in order to figure out where the problem lies. Before I get too far along, I figure I should ask: has anyone else noticed this? Thanks!

cp

admin
Site Admin

Re: B ok, A no signal?

Post by admin »

when you say no signal, do you mean no output? in any mode? have you dropped info@e-stim.co.uk an email

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
cbtpup
Active

Post by cbtpup »

I am not finding a signal at any level on A in any of the different modes. Retail firmware, very new box. Has only been used a handful of times. When it arrived, I noticed that the controls seemed unpredictable. I have lots of experience with an ET-312B, so not new to stim. Perhaps this is confirmation of a problem with Channel A on my particular box? I checked today with a multimeter on A and B. I definitely have output that is variable on B. A never shows a signal. I am sure that a multimeter is not the right device for troubleshooting but it at least confirmed what I felt: no signal on A. I will email the address you provided above.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Drop an email to info@e-stim.co.uk and I'm sure the support team can get it sorted.
E-Stim Systems Ltd
ZET

Post by ZET »

I´m having the same problem, I´ve just droped an E-mail to the address you mentioned.

Thanks
cbtpup
Active

Post by cbtpup »

I have contacted them, and sent my box in for repair.
lele1105

Post by lele1105 »

It also happened to me! Suddenly channel A has no longer issued. By positioning it on OFF, the LED stays lit slightly in color other than blue.
How can I fix it? What are the times for any shipping for repair?
Thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

The Channel LED appearing to be illuminated when the Channel is 'off' is is actually internal reflection from the LCD backlight, so if not a fault.

Repair times etc are dependent on your location, but you can get more details by emailing info@e-stim.co.uk

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
e8768782
Active

Post by e8768782 »

Having the same problem. Has any simple fix been suggested without sending the unit back?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There are no simple fixes with the 2B, as its not a simple unit :-). Channels do fail from time to time, like any other electronic device, so the only solution is to contact the support team to ascertain whether there is an issue, and arrange a return for repair.

I'd also suggest that if people are having an issue with a 2B, then the first things to do is contact the support team directly. The support team do not monitor the forums on a day to day basis, so repair requests could be missed.

Their address is info at e-stim.co.uk (obviously exchanging the at with the '@' symbol.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd