Is a series 2B replacement on the cards?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
jimbobofmoo
Active

Is a series 2B replacement on the cards?

Post by jimbobofmoo »

HI guys

I've got a series 2 unit, works well and I'm very happy with it.
I appreciate the 2B is out, but it's clearly been out a long time now going on these forum posts dating back to 2011, and nothing lasts forever. I'd have thought E-Stim Systems are thinking about it's replacement already?

Point I'm getting too is while I'd happily upgrade to a 2B, I don't really want to invest in something that might be replaced this year, or then costs me to upgrade in the not too distant future as these units are obviously a costly long term investment.

Any thoughts

Regards
Chris

admin
Site Admin

Re: Is a series 2B replacement on the cards?

Post by admin »

Always!!!

we are always looking on ways to improve our products, so every time a new unit is released we are always looking as to what comes next. But I would never make a buying decision based on 'if' or when we might bring out a replacement. The 2B is still being upgraded in firmware, and we are looking at other ways of improving the hardware design, but the 2B is our top of the range unit and will continue to be for a while yet. I would point out ur Series 1 has only just been replaced with the new ElectroHelix, and that took 14 years... and you can still purchase the original Series 1 if you wish.

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
jimbobofmoo
Active

Re: Is a series 2B replacement on the cards?

Post by jimbobofmoo »

Hi Si

That's a fair answer but obviously the tech world has moved on quite a bit since the 2B came out. It would be awesome to have a 2C that incorporated internal bluetooth for example so it can be used on the move with phone control rather than having to connect it to PCs or Pebble devices by cables (an ingenious user solution!)

I was kinda hoping to hear a new unit will be on the way, but I am certainly happy with the Series 2 I have in the meantime :-)