Nigel's software

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Vickitee

Nigel's software

Post by Vickitee »

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie. Just got a 2B with a view to using it with my long distance domme.

I'm usually quite good with computer stuff but need some assistance here. I'm trying to use Nigel's software but not seeming to get anywhere. I downloaded the version of the software for Windows. I seem to have installed that okay as it opens with the relevant screen. Then I plug in my box and connect it to my laptop via the USB cable supplied with the 2B. Then i switch on the 2B but the software screen doesn't show any connection. When I click the "connect" button on the software it says it can't connect. I've checked my control panel and the 2B is definitely recognised.

Any ideas?

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: Nigel's software

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Have you enabled Commander mode on the box?
Goatan
Active

Post by Goatan »

Have chosen the com port in niges software. that was a problem i had when first using it.
Vickitee

Post by Vickitee »

Yes, I've switched on the 2B and put it into Commander mode (22). The screen on the 2B shows Commander:On A:Off B:Off. When I select "connect" from the Estim Control/Server for Windows widow, I get an error message "Unable to connect" popping up . Not sure how to choose "the com port in niges software".
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Open the Preferences menu and it should be towards the bottom of the panel, labelled Serial port, with a drop down list of the COM ports found on your computer