New 2B Review

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
admin
Site Admin

New 2B Review

Post by admin »

It might have taken the reviewer 3 months to write, but its finally - here a new review on the 2B

http://www.sexmachinereviews.co.uk/2b-e ... co-uk.html

Si

E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: New 2B Review

Post by joannesReviews »

It really is quite an amazing control box - thanks for the link. It's definitely the box that will be staying in my bedside drawer LOL.

Can I be cheeky and ask if anyone has any good links for developer software or examples of files that would be useful to an owner of a 2B please post a link or message me with one as I would like to add links in my review to useful resources like the one from Nigel.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
silicum
Developer

Post by silicum »

Great review!
For me, the stereo audio input is the most used feature. Have you tried other audio files than the ones on the included CD?
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

silicum wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:28 pm Great review!
For me, the stereo audio input is the most used feature. Have you tried other audio files than the ones on the included CD?
Thanks silicum.

It was a lot of fun to review, I have only used the audio files on the CD and love them, do you know where I can get other specific e-stim audio files?

Jo
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Remember the 2B was developed to use normal music sources, so why not try some of your favourite bands?

Si
E-Stim Systems Ltd
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

admin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 am Remember the 2B was developed to use normal music sources, so why not try some of your favourite bands?

Si
Oh I have been :oops: ;)
silicum
Developer

Post by silicum »

admin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:55 am Remember the 2B was developed to use normal music sources, so why not try some of your favourite bands?
What kind of music do you like to use / what did you have in mind when you built this feature? I bet electronic dance has different results than classical...
Thats probably also the reason why I love the special files - they provide a more consistent (less random) experience than when you use music...
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

Well this evening it was Ed Sheeran rocking my world. I tend to just go with what I have in my playlist.

I should try different styles of music though, that's a good excuse for me to use it again....