New 2B user first impressions

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ClasO
Active

New 2B user first impressions

Post by ClasO »

So, I finally dug deep into my bank account and got me the 2B powerbox. I made a post a year back about the 2B "bang for the buck ratio" . It arrived today and I have already tried it shortly.

I come from stimmig with a ≈ 50€ TENS-box, which has made me quite happy for a couple of years. It came with settings for TENS, EMS and massage, and different settings for different body parts for each of the three. Not the bodyparts usually subject for this forum though. ;) Though nice, only a few of the settings were really useful for pleasurable stimming of genitals and lower regions. I definitely needed something with more options.

The plastic container box looks professional, like something you would expect at the treatment room of a physiotherapist working with TENS and EMS medical treatments. I could use a smaller bag instead, though. The powerbox itself seems well built, nice control knobs, almost high-end HiFi system style.

Very nice that the unit does not have any beeping sounds associated with every change in setting or level, like on my cheap TENS unit.

Only used one channel so far, with one tubular electrode around rim of glans, and another around shaft and balls.

I had read about the power capabilities of this machine. I was a little bit dissappointed. Maybe I am desensitized after more than two years of continuously increasing levels of stim. After a couple of tries shifting through the different modes, I soon switched it to high power setting. There things very quickly became interesting!

What I like is that the feel, at least to me, is rather smooth in all of the modes. At least compared to most of the settings of my TENS-unit. Adjustment can make it smoother still. Have not yet understood and tried adjusting both pulse speed and feel.

Have tried audio only via the internal microphone. Interesting! Nice to include a CD of stim audio tracks, to bad I have no way to transfer them to my small mp3-player. But I guess a lot can be downloaded anyway.

Like it so far and realize that there is so much more to explore by just experimenting.

joannesReviews
Active Developer

Re: New 2B user first impressions

Post by joannesReviews »

I have been spoiled as I started stimming with an e-stim unit rather than a Tens machine and I must say its amazing. I am glad that you also like the 2B, I think it's a very, very good piece of kit check out the posts from LondonSubNigel about what he is doing with it.

Happy e-stimming.
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Re: New 2B user first impressions

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Yep; if you click the link in my profile to view my website, I've just been updating it, adding some tips and info that probably better explain the difference between my apps and the office E-Stim Systems one, including some usage scenarios.