E stim Games

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
xxxpetrx
Developer

Re: E stim Games

Post by xxxpetrx »

smfan1 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:34 pm
xxxpetrx wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:13 am
Wesley wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:43 pm The Sex Scripts program (some sort of offline milanova that includes some fun features, can also use e-stim devices:
http://ss.deviatenow.com/index.php
I tried and its for Windows only. Have you got any alternative for MacOS? :)
Btw on android some scripts didnt work.
Why do You say it is for Windows only? It is not.
It is designed to work with "Windows, MacOSX und GNU/Linux". That can be read in big letters on their site regardless which language or starting page You chose. Even in 2011 what is the first entry that can be found using web_archive_org it was like that.
It is using Java and the needed executable files for all three platforms are all included in the download and it is up to You which platform You use. The only thing You need in addition is, of course, Java.

I personally use it on Linux (not wine) and it works like a charm.

There are many interesting games. Some use e-stim via audio but it's also possible to configure an external start(stim) and stop(stim) command that can reference to a shell script or batch file or executable and can be triggered by some of the games.

I really like that site and the effort these people invested and shared to make us happy. :)
Because on my mac dont works :/ Maybe i do something wrong. If yes, iam sorry :)

electrofun
Active

Re: E stim Games

Post by electrofun »

I have it working on Mac. I remember it took some searching and adapting to get it running. So it took some effort, but it is possible :)