E stim Games

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
ernie
Active

E stim Games

Post by ernie »

I found a couple of web teases that work with the 2b on milovana. has anyone else found anything else Similar?

neo80
Active Developer

Re: E stim Games

Post by neo80 »

I have developed a pong game (The Pain Pong game) who delivers shocks to the looser
It was presented for the first time at Gearblast UK, and will be available again at Gearblast EU in Karlsruhe.

(Btw, photo upload doesn't work from phone, the button 'place inline' does not appear)

photo_2017-11-01_12-56-21.jpg
photo_2017-11-01_13-15-34.jpg
photo_2017-11-01_13-15-37.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joannesReviews
Active Developer

Post by joannesReviews »

I love it that could be so much fun
Just a woman in her 50s who likes e-stim and sticking things in her pussy while telling the world all about it on my review site. I'm quite normal, I think LOL. :?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I like the pong idea. I always thought a dance dance revolution/just dance type of game would be fun. It stims you while you're dancing to try to make you lose. The more steps you miss the stronger the stim gets. Or the loser(or winner) could just get stimmed at the end.
smfan1
Active

Post by smfan1 »

neo80 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:23 am I have developed a pong game (The Pain Pong game) who delivers shocks to the looser
It was presented for the first time at Gearblast UK, and will be available again at Gearblast EU in Karlsruhe.
That one sounds very interesting. Can You explain a bit more how it works and what is needed if one is interested in joining Your game?
Wesley

Post by Wesley »

The Sex Scripts program (some sort of offline milanova that includes some fun features, can also use e-stim devices:
http://ss.deviatenow.com/index.php
xxxpetrx
Developer

Post by xxxpetrx »

Wesley wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:43 pm The Sex Scripts program (some sort of offline milanova that includes some fun features, can also use e-stim devices:
I tried and its for Windows only. Have you got any alternative for MacOS? :)
Btw on android some scripts didnt work.
xxxpetrx
Developer

Post by xxxpetrx »

Is any other games for 2B? :)
I played on milovana site and this script games and iam looking for something new :D :-)
KennyT
Active

Post by KennyT »

I think I would love to get into a stim game. As long as I can still control the Pain levels so it doesn't get out of hand.
Something like Mario or Donkey kong would be cool. Talk about jumping out of you chair if you get killed. But the reward for winning a level would be AWESOME !!!!!!!

I'm up for it if someone figures it out...
KennyT
smfan1
Active

Post by smfan1 »

xxxpetrx wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:13 am
Wesley wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:43 pm The Sex Scripts program (some sort of offline milanova that includes some fun features, can also use e-stim devices:
I tried and its for Windows only. Have you got any alternative for MacOS? :)
Btw on android some scripts didnt work.
Why do You say it is for Windows only? It is not.
It is designed to work with "Windows, MacOSX und GNU/Linux". That can be read in big letters on their site regardless which language or starting page You chose. Even in 2011 what is the first entry that can be found using web_archive_org it was like that.
It is using Java and the needed executable files for all three platforms are all included in the download and it is up to You which platform You use. The only thing You need in addition is, of course, Java.

I personally use it on Linux (not wine) and it works like a charm.

There are many interesting games. Some use e-stim via audio but it's also possible to configure an external start(stim) and stop(stim) command that can reference to a shell script or batch file or executable and can be triggered by some of the games.

I really like that site and the effort these people invested and shared to make us happy. :)