Jolt from audio files

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
UKRubberguy
Active

Re: Jolt from audio files

Post by UKRubberguy »

Have you tried putting your phone into Aeroplane mode so that it is not polling the network and generating electromagnetic interference which is probably what the cause of the problem.

Toxin
Active

Post by Toxin »

Ive run into this also with some files ive downloaded. All is going great feeling good then all of a sudden wham!!! WTF!!!! You are scrambling to turn it down. I guess it just depends on the file you are playing.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

Toxin wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:46 pmI guess it just depends on the file you are playing.
That's it in a nutshell. A file that one person likes may be too demanding for someone else, and vice versa. We are all different so what some might perceive as a 'jolt' others will think, "Oooh, THAT was nice!"

I'd suggest you try some stimfiles by an author called Tintin119, particularly his "Masturbating" and "MinusPanties" series. Nice n' smooth with no surprises.

Anyone can just PM me for a download link.