Control via commander

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
xxxpetrx
Developer

Control via commander

Post by xxxpetrx »

Hi,
now i know how to make it work 2B via internet control. Its little bit difficult but i with my manual you make it too :)

1) Download program LogMeIn Hamachi (its free) and install it.

- it is a program for virtual network

- Sign in (register there).

- In hamachi click on join network:

- Network:Estim2Btest

- Password:12345

It is a my network what i create. You will see my PC and Mac and phone.

2) Turn on commander (I have version from USB stick (2_1_48)

At commander is remote connection:

To control me (be a master) you have to fill External IP and port of my pc (Petr - Mac or Petr Dell - you will see it in hamachi) and fill it.

Click on "connect", when i click on "listen"

If you want to be a slave do this:

1) Open commander and hamachi

2) In commander "Local 2B connection" connect 2B (on 2B select commander ON) and connect via usb port and click on connect on commander on pc.

3) External IP and host from you hamachi and click on listen and then i click connect to control you 2B.

In settings you can change max value of each channels.

So i hope to help you :) Maybe we can try it :)

Stimmmer0815
Active

Re: Control via commander

Post by Stimmmer0815 »

Is there an solution to create own routines or own programms i can save and transfer to the 2B?

concretely, i am looking for a solution to auto increase the training programm or any other programm. Starting with 30% low to maybe 100% high in 1-2 hours.

Soundfiles or Ardunio are not realy an option for me because either I find it very complicated, or I do not want to make any modifications to the device.

Is there any other solution?
xxxpetrx
Developer

Post by xxxpetrx »

Only i know that exist application smart stim and you can set timing for rise power on 2B. Try it :)
cygerr
Active

Post by cygerr »

It would seem that with the USB to serial cable, you can issue serial port terminal commands to control the device how you want to.

So with some clever scripting, you should be able to set the device’s parameters to simulate your own custom program, correct?

All you would need to know is what commands to issue in whatever scripting language you would want to use. And I think you can get that info from the developer forum. Once you have access.
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

My app, Estim Control/Server allows you to set a 'rise' and a 'run' time for a programme as a favourite. So you set the target levels you want to reach, and the rise time is the number of seconds it will take to get there, while the run time is the time it will remain at those final levels, before turning off.

You can also have a playlist of settings, to run one after the other.

Hopefully, this summer I'll have time to add some of the user feedback suggestions, like starting at a non-zero level, or a non-linear progression - those are handy because on some programmes you may not actually feel anything until a certain minimum level is set. If, say, you don't feel anything until the level reaches 10, and the maximum is set to 30, and you want it to take an hour to get there, at the moment since it's linear, you won't feel anything for the first 20 minutes.

But anyway, you can do at least some of what you want with my software, which runs on Mac, Windows or Linux
cygerr
Active

Post by cygerr »

Thanks, LondonSubNigel. I'll download it and give it a try. It sounds like you've put a lot of thought and work into it.