Quick cum :)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
TommyD
Active

Re: Quick cum :)

Post by TommyD »

Hello all,
the choice of power depends on the daily form, sometimes low power works, sometimes it just has to be high power.
Basically it always works with 2 loops, one around the scrotum including the shaft and the second directly behind the glans.
Waterfall mode, adjustment > 75 and varying up to 95, feel at 100.
Greetings to all

zebbg69
Active

Post by zebbg69 »

BiguySF wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:51 am I am impressed with the quick cum times as my sessions tend to take an hour for a HFO.

I use the 312B and generally use Intense on Channel A or Toggle, both a ring around base and under head.

Are the patterns mentioned for the 2B available for the 312?
The 2B's Step mode simply holds a steady intensity that ratchets up on a fixed time interval. You can set the timing and the max intensity. One way to mimic that on an ET-312B is to start its built-in ramp and then enter a mode with a pretty constant intensity. There is one--I forget its name--that becomes a steady continuous signal if you turn MA all the way up. It is near the beginning of the modes, the 3rd or 4th one. I don't remember what Intense does, but maybe it would achieve the same thing.
Johnrohio

Post by Johnrohio »

Thats one of my favorites. Contunue to turn up Step and force yourself to keep the power on after cumming. 5 to 10 seconds seems like a never ending orgasm. Talk about curling your toes! :D
RexItsMe
Active

Post by RexItsMe »

2B: Low to High Power
Thrust 50
A Power: 20 - 30 / B Power: I don't really use channel B
With conductive rubber loops
RexItsMe
Active

Post by RexItsMe »

VTKWorks wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:33 am Personal opinion is that throb and thrust (usually in the 20-30s) do the best job!

Milking/Pulse or teasing in between.
What power mode and level do you use? I can only get up to 30 on Low power.
Last edited by RexItsMe on Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.