Quick cum :)

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Re: Quick cum :)

Post by Stimaddict »

In Step Mode the output 'steps' between zero and the power level you set using your A and B knobs. So if you set A to (for example) 30 then the output will rise in steps between 0 - 30 then return to zero to begin again. Each step is set to 1%.

The Adjust knob controls the delay between steps, with settings from 2 to 100 displayed as the first value in the LED screen. Lower values give a faster step.

hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

thanks stimaddict,,so I had it backwards. the volume sets the pain level and adjust sets the duration that it lasts.
zappy
Active

Post by zappy »

Throb mode seems so good, I haven't been able to go wrong with that
VTKWorks
Active

Post by VTKWorks »

Personal opinion is that throb and thrust (usually in the 20-30s) do the best job!

Milking/Pulse or teasing in between.
hhvfd1
Active

Post by hhvfd1 »

I read the post about waterfall settings at 97_75 and tried it several times using loops on A and bipolar trode on B.i haven't had an hfo because the anal trode feels so good it distracts the feeling from the penis but at volume at about 25 feels very pleasurable.
willzap
Active

Post by willzap »

I would love to see a video of step mode cum shot. What an intense way to cum!
jandfx
Active

Post by jandfx »

high power
throb 40%
feeling 50
all with 2 loops, 1 by the head, 1 at the base of the shaft
secretstim
Active

Post by secretstim »

Anyone have any good milk settings for the moaner that work effectively? I've used milk in the past to orgasm with the electropebble and two rubber loops; one at the base below balls and one near the glans.

I haven't found a good milk setting though with the moaner alone in bipolar. I have found I really enjoy session with just the moaner and no cock stimulation so that I can focus on the prostate.
Stimaddict
Active Developer

Post by Stimaddict »

secretstim> 'Milk' is a common mode on most made-for-play stimboxes. It's a big disappointment because it doesn't do what it says on the tin. You won't necessarily like all of the 2B modes so just stick with your favourites.
BiguySF
Active

Post by BiguySF »

I am impressed with the quick cum times as my sessions tend to take an hour for a HFO.

I use the 312B and generally use Intense on Channel A or Toggle, both a ring around base and under head.

Are the patterns mentioned for the 2B available for the 312?