How portable is the 2b? Also controlling it remotely?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimfun
Developer

How portable is the 2b? Also controlling it remotely?

Post by estimfun »

Hi,
Long time Estimer. I've played with the ET312B and the remote erostek. Everyone keeps recommending I pick up a 2b. It's highly recommend actually. I wanted to ask some questions if its ok, before I buy one.

So, the 2b looks pretty compact, is it small enough to fit into a pocket? I've found Nigelsub's roughsex (sorry if I got his name wrong) website where he says he made an android app that controls the 2b Via a bluetooth RX/TX serial adapter and an app for android that nigel made. Is this the best way to control the 2b remotely, through a tx/rx conncetion (be it bluetooth or wifi)?

Ideally what I'd like to do is be able to write a custom program (I'm a programmer as well) that can control the various modes and powerlevels of the 2b instantly, remotely. Be able to turn it off, on, change power levels, change the mode, ect. Is this possible with a remote TX/RX connected to the serial port of the 2b? I'd be happy to share the code and hardware I use to make this possible on here as well. Is there a guide to the Serial commands that the 2b uses thats publicly shared?

I really like the ET312B but its too big to lug around for concealed play so I'm looking for a full featured Estim unit thats smaller. I'm thinking the 2b fits that need. Thank you.

tumblrjoeb
Active

Re: How portable is the 2b? Also controlling it remotely?

Post by tumblrjoeb »

estimfun wrote:Hi,
Long time Estimer. I've played with the ET312B and the remote erostek. Everyone keeps recommending I pick up a 2b. It's highly recommend actually. I wanted to ask some questions if its ok, before I buy one.

So, the 2b looks pretty compact, is it small enough to fit into a pocket? I've found Nigelsub's roughsex (sorry if I got his name wrong) website where he says he made an android app that controls the 2b Via a bluetooth RX/TX serial adapter and an app for android that nigel made. Is this the best way to control the 2b remotely, through a tx/rx conncetion (be it bluetooth or wifi)?

Ideally what I'd like to do is be able to write a custom program (I'm a programmer as well) that can control the various modes and powerlevels of the 2b instantly, remotely. Be able to turn it off, on, change power levels, change the mode, ect. Is this possible with a remote TX/RX connected to the serial port of the 2b? I'd be happy to share the code and hardware I use to make this possible on here as well. Is there a guide to the Serial commands that the 2b uses thats publicly shared?

I really like the ET312B but its too big to lug around for concealed play so I'm looking for a full featured Estim unit thats smaller. I'm thinking the 2b fits that need. Thank you.
Check out the third party forum to see what people have done. I use a Pi Zero to control my 2B. Works really well.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Yes, using the serial port is the best way to do it remotely. Whether you use Bluetooth or something else depends on how "remote" you want it to be (and, to an extent, what you want to control it from - the minute you say iPhone, you more or less rule out Bluetooth).

If you're thinking something like, say, in a club or at home, where Bluetooth range is likely to be ok then I'd say build your own Bluetooth module, similar to the description on my site. You can then control it via a bluetooth serial port on your computer, or from my Android app, or by writing your own.

If you need really remote control, then best off is linking via wifi, so you could use a small single board computer that has wifi and serial to provide the link or you might be able to find a cheap (maybe 2nd hand) android phone with USB on the go. In that case, I'd do something like run my app on it, with the phone and the 2b stuck in a small case on the waist.

If the controlling device is on the same LAN, or you can fix up port forwarding, that's pretty straightforward - my Android app listens on TCP port 7846 and you just connect and send commands as if you're talking to the estim unit directly. An alternative would be use to use StimBroker which will avoid any network hassles, which could be handy if you're a long way away from the other person (eg, their phone or router has restarted, and they now have a different IP address, so your port forwarding doens't work any more). If you do that, there's no reason you couldn't write code that interacts with the broker to make the connection, and then once connected, again it's just as if you're linked directly to the 2B.

There is of course no single way to do this - and some may depend on the exact scenarios - a small bluetooth module may be the simplest option for play in a club, say, while a dedicated system like a Pi Zero can run more clever software, but may have bigger power requirements. If the person on the receiving end isn't very technical, a phone running the Android app may be simplest for them - "plug this in here, start this app, press the button to go online"

Also, worth noting an alternative option, which I've used in the past - it doesn't necessarily give as much control, but can be fun, and that's to have a phone loaded with estim audio files. Run the 2B in audio mode, and have a script running on the phone that listens for incoming commands via text message, and plays an audio file as requested. Not as controllable, of course, but a possibility. (I suppose you could also use, say, a Chromecast Audio, and a selection of audio files on a phone as the remote control too).
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Thanks for sharing. I've got some ideas, just haven't done them yet.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

LondonSubNigel wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:19 pm Yes, using the serial port is the best way to do it remotely. Whether you use Bluetooth or something else depends on how "remote" you want it to be (and, to an extent, what you want to control it from - the minute you say iPhone, you more or less rule out Bluetooth).

If you're thinking something like, say, in a club or at home, where Bluetooth range is likely to be ok then I'd say build your own Bluetooth module, similar to the description on my site. You can then control it via a bluetooth serial port on your computer, or from my Android app, or by writing your own.

If you need really remote control, then best off is linking via wifi, so you could use a small single board computer that has wifi and serial to provide the link or you might be able to find a cheap (maybe 2nd hand) android phone with USB on the go. In that case, I'd do something like run my app on it, with the phone and the 2b stuck in a small case on the waist.

If the controlling device is on the same LAN, or you can fix up port forwarding, that's pretty straightforward - my Android app listens on TCP port 7846 and you just connect and send commands as if you're talking to the estim unit directly. An alternative would be use to use StimBroker which will avoid any network hassles, which could be handy if you're a long way away from the other person (eg, their phone or router has restarted, and they now have a different IP address, so your port forwarding doens't work any more). If you do that, there's no reason you couldn't write code that interacts with the broker to make the connection, and then once connected, again it's just as if you're linked directly to the 2B.

There is of course no single way to do this - and some may depend on the exact scenarios - a small bluetooth module may be the simplest option for play in a club, say, while a dedicated system like a Pi Zero can run more clever software, but may have bigger power requirements. If the person on the receiving end isn't very technical, a phone running the Android app may be simplest for them - "plug this in here, start this app, press the button to go online"

Also, worth noting an alternative option, which I've used in the past - it doesn't necessarily give as much control, but can be fun, and that's to have a phone loaded with estim audio files. Run the 2B in audio mode, and have a script running on the phone that listens for incoming commands via text message, and plays an audio file as requested. Not as controllable, of course, but a possibility. (I suppose you could also use, say, a Chromecast Audio, and a selection of audio files on a phone as the remote control too).
What electrodes are your favorite londonsubnigel?

I'm trying to figure out a good setup for under clothes stimming. I was thinking conductive loops that were cut down (so that the tail of the loop doesn't interfere) to fit at the head of the penis and one at the base, and as condom over that and an rubber cockring over the condom to keep it on might be a good way to go?
LondonSubNigel
Active Developer

Post by LondonSubNigel »

Well, as mentioned, one of the problems with loops is that they can slip, especially if you're not zapping someone often enough to keep them hard.

I rather like the moaner electro plug, and another favourite position for electrodes is a pad on each inner thigh. That combination, of course, also works nicely if the subject is in chastity.
chestinut
Active

Post by chestinut »

@estimfun - I wear conductive rubber loops under my clothing. I insert copper wire into the conductive rubber to give it some rigidity to form a loop without the need for the clips thus removing the need for tails. They seem to stay in place for me when I am erect or flaccid. Others have suggesting place a condom over the whole installation for further security...
Regards

Paul
AlexatheSissy
Active

Post by AlexatheSissy »

Hi, I just read the thread and am interested in the setup which was finally used. I wish to make a similar setup: The 2b should be controllable by a second person sitting infront of it's pc/tablet with the addition that i wish to move free with my 2b, so it has to be connected via mobile internet... what options do I have here
  • Connect the 2b via link cable to a mini pc, which runs with battery and use a mobile wifi router (i can use a laptop but then i have to carry a backpack :D )
  • Connect the 2b via link cable to an Android Phone with a Sim Card
What would work best? I also would for example use thirs party software like StimBrokers or else, but I want to make it as simple as possible for the second person to connect.
Owned Sissy Alexa :oops: