Prostate Orgasm?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
estimfun
Developer

Prostate Orgasm?

Post by estimfun »

I've been trying to have one. I don't think I've ever had one... Tbh not sure what it would feel it? Keep reading they're amazing. I've tried mono polar probe butt plug with the contact near the prostate and then an electrode on the penis so that power runs through it. It feels good, but not like push you over the edge. Also tried hours at a time of doing this. I must be doing wrong. But...

What do you do to get a prostate orgasm?

Keefer
Active

Re: Prostate Orgasm?

Post by Keefer »

Love to know also. I have a couple of E-Stims probes. Moaner is awesome. I assume is hitting on or near prostrate. Tried mono and dual but mainly get a dull throb. Used all kinds of stereo audio tracks. Have had great ghost fucks with the probes with both channels. Have not had that milking continuous stimulation just dripping gallons of precum.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I made a plug with a design from Smartstim, I'm pretty sure it was hitting the prostate, but like I'm not entirely sure. I haven't had a prostate orgasm though.
f0rty0ne

Post by f0rty0ne »

I'd be interested in this also. I have a Moaner, and it's nice enough when using both channels, but in mono mode most of the sensation seems to be outside (CR loop around penis). Any way to get a stronger internal contraction?
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

I feel like the prostate orgasm is something you've always read about other people having but it might just be a myth, I don't know if its possible.
Highdays

Post by Highdays »

I can confirm it's possible, though Ive not achieved it through estim yet.

The thing is, it's more a whole body thing rather than a traditional orgasm that men are probably most familiar. But it was definitely an orgasm.

I did it with a prostate toy like the aneros (other brands are available!). I hope to get it through estimate tho.
cygerr
Active

Post by cygerr »

Sorry, not to go off topic, but the Moaner —it can be used both as a monopolar and bipolar toy, depending how you wire it up, correct?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

Regarding the Moaner, I frequently use just the prostate end (inner connection) as part of a triphase setup, but I've also had really good "ghost fuck" experiences using it on a channel of its own as a true bipolar electrode.
estimfun
Developer

Post by estimfun »

Does the triphase mode work in all modes? Also how do I set that up? Does the yellow cable or black cable go into the common ground?
mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

In answer to a couple of questions in the thread...

If you use the Moaner on just one channel with, for example, a loop around the penis, the loop will have the smaller contact area of the two, so that's where the sensations will be strongest. Try wiring it in triphase with the common lead to the inner portion of the Moaner, and then the other two electrodes at different places on the penis or perineum. I think that should increase the stimulation to the prostate. It's all about balancing out the contact areas of the various electrodes. A larger contact area will diffuse the sensations.

In my triphase lead (purchased from E-Stim Systems), the common connector is the black one. The others are red and blue. Other lead producers may use different currents. With mine, once I'd worked out which power box jack went to the common and red electrode connectors, I put a rubber band around it for ease of identification next time I was setting up.

You can use a triphase connection for any mode, but you'll only get the true triphase experience where the output is different between the two channels. Even then, results will vary. Some stereo audio tracks have been designed specifically for a triphase setup, and those will work best, but you can still get interesting results from other stereo audio tracks. The same is true of the various routines available from the power box itself.