Prostate Orgasm?

The most versatile and user friendly E-Stim control unit available today. If you want More Power, More Control, and more fun, then the 2B is the one you want.
Toxin
Active

Re: Prostate Orgasm?

Post by Toxin »

Keefer wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:44 pm Love to know also. I have a couple of E-Stims probes. Moaner is awesome. I assume is hitting on or near prostrate. Tried mono and dual but mainly get a dull throb. Used all kinds of stereo audio tracks. Have had great ghost fucks with the probes with both channels. Have not had that milking continuous stimulation just dripping gallons of precum.

I tried the Moaner and it was meh.. I bought the The Deviant and used joiner to combine the two poles in to one and used a loop around the base of my cock and it was toe curling. Ive had the best results using a single pole plug with a loop at the base of my cock. YMMV

mrbutt89
Active Developer

Post by mrbutt89 »

For me the Moaner is best for ghost fucks, but the Deviant is great in different ways. With the large surface area it's a bit harder to balance with other electrodes, but I like the feel of it going in, and it stays put very nicely.
phxxis
Active

Post by phxxis »

estimfun wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:35 pm Does the triphase mode work in all modes? Also how do I set that up? Does the yellow cable or black cable go into the common ground?
Typical setup number 1: the common to a ring behind the balls, A on the head and B on the tip of a moaner, A torpedo or MJ. The flows are then between the head tip to the base and more or less through the prostate to the ring as well.

Typical setup number 2: The common on the head, A behind the balls and B on the Moaner tip.

The Estim triphase cable has Black as a common, and Blue/Red as the A/B channels. I don't know which Triphase cable you have and what colors it has.